Wowzeossjsjz

It would be a lie to say that the way your two favorite skeleton brothers worked didn't interest or fascinate you. The way they talked, ate, drank, and just simply straight up existed was a never ending mystery to you full of questions.
Sure it would be easy to go to Sans and probe him with a bit of questions since he seemed to have this knowledgeable side to him that didn't just revolve around puzzles but see, Sans wasn't the one you had your eyes set on specifically.
It would only come to it being your luck as you thanked the shimmering rocks above when a day came where Sans was out at his usual jobs and for once Papyrus was in the house with you instead of running around Snowdin setting traps. The day was relaxing enough, the two of you plopped down on the old beat up sofa in the living room with one of Mettaton's many channels playing on the television.
Your actions were innocent enough starting with you settling yourself instead to lay back on the couch, your feet raising themselves up to barely graze against the top of Papyrus' pelvic bone. The reaction however was one you didn't expect as he launched forward, a laugh erupting past him as the touch you left behind tingled on his bone.
All he could do afterwards was turn to you slowly, a blush you wondered about on his cheek bone as another laugh, this one with a touch of embarrassment to it, coming out of him.
"Um, Pap are you okay?" You looked at him with amusement, "That was quite a reaction out of you."
"I AM FINE HUMAN. THE TOUCH SIMPLY STARTLED THE GREAT PAPYRUS."
"It was such a small graze though. Pap, are you actually just ticklish?"
The way Papyrus' structure tensed up at your question had the grin on your face widening, your body slowly moving forward inch by inch to get closer to him.
"Maybe if I touch you here..."
Your hand reached out to graze your finger tips across his ribs which in return caused sweet laughter to emit from Papyrus, his structure shaking and his hips moving against the couch.
"THERE IS NO WAY A HUMAN LIKE YOURSELF CAN VANQUISH ME WITH SOME TICKLES. YOU'LL HAVE TO WORK HARDER THAN THAT."
Though he tried to sound like this was just some battle and a challenge between you two you could still tell that Papyrus seemed to genuinely like your touches on his sensitive bones. In fact he was literally challenging you to just keep going in order to "defeat" him.
"Oh so it's a challenge you want huh?"
I think my kinks are showing.
I'm not continuing

Also...um. Important message to people who don't think they can make it. I mean, who don't think they have a future, and feel like they shouldn't have been born.
I didn't want to say anything, but I am depressed. I've been seeing a psychiatrist. Normally I don't like to post my depression, so this will only be in one chapter and I promise not to bother you about it again.
So back to what I was originally saying.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway.

I'm not going to sugar coat anything right now, okay? Real talk. There are some nasty ass, mean, gruesome people out there and you can't bullshit your way through life, not caring about the news thinking that type of shit wouldn't happen to you. Your height, weight, sex, or whatever the fuck you think, won't change what people can do to you.
You're the most handsome guy, but that won't change your chances of being used, robbed, killed, molested, sexually abused(or any type of abuse), treated unequally, or worse.
Your the most beautiful woman, but that won't change your chances of being mugged, stabbed, raped, called out of your name, or worst things than I can think of right now.
Notice I said most. Your name is a brand. You can't rip off Nike and make Mike a thing. There's only one Nike.
You're the most handsome Chris, Mike, Brandon, Kenny, Jose or more unique names any of you reading this have.
There is only one Pink (and I know a lot of people who have the new pink bag or shirt)
You're the most beautiful Vanessa, Kate, Sarah, Briana, Claire and so many more.
So, what I'm saying is, before I get off track, you need to become a bee. Oml how fucking cringy am I? I meant, no matter how hard it is...

You'll fly. I promise, whatever situation your in, you can fly.

You are an ant(not literally). You can carry twice the weight on your back and I know you can. Humans are meant to fight back.
It's a reflex. When your out of air, or your under water, you struggle when your suffocating. You try to find air, even if you think there isn't any. It's some where.
I know for sure, you (yes, you) will make it to the surface. Don't fail me, but at the same time, I know you won't. It's true that everyone gets to live at least a part of our dreams. Do me a favor and strive to make that dream come true, and I'll try too.