Battlefront

"We're not here to fight," one of the two vampiresses said, leaning forward to mock Frank. She grinned, bearing both sets of her large fangs. Ray stood on guard, next to Mikey who stood behind Frank. The three hunters stood with weapons ready, facing the two vampiresses who were giving sadistic smiles back at them. The five stood behind Lola's Bar, a rough place that had been around since the 80's. It still retained its same vibes over time, 80's glam rock mixed with British pop. Lately, though, it had become a little shady, the place being over-run with druggies, drunkards, prostitutes, and the likes. Things went down in the back parking lot that no one would speak of. And the current encounter would probably be marked down as one. Another unspoken story marked down in the bible of the parking lot.

     "You aren't here to fight. Then what are you here to do?"

     "Just a couple of girls having fun. Say..." Lindsey said, leaning forward and sniffing Frank's neck, "You have a familiar scent on you. Is that...Well, well, well, look Jennifer. Look what we have here."

     Mikey and Ray stepped forward to block off any threat, as Jennifer lightly stepped towards Lindsey and Frank. Frank tensed as Lindsey's head snapped up to look at Mikey and Ray.

     "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt your little friend. I just recognize this scent..."

     Her eyes widen as she stepped back, pushing Frank towards Mikey and Ray. She glanced to Jennifer, then back at the guys.

     "Holy shit! You're the hunters that he protected! Look what we have here, Kitty!"

     "These are the hunters that Way was protecting?," Jennifer replied, laughing, "Holy shit!"

     "And that one..." Lindsey said, pointing to Mikey, "he doesn't have Way-boy's scent, but he has a similar scent. Yo, what's your name?"

     Mikey paled for a moment, before clearing his throat and stepping forward.

     "Mikey fucking Way."

     "Brother of the Way-boy, huh?"

     "Yeah. You've got a problem with that?"

     "Nah. I just find it hilarious that a vampire and a vampire hunter are brothers. Ha. Wouldn't it be hilarious if you had to kill your own brother?"

     Mikey glared as Jennifer cackled.

     "He actually has, Lyn-Z! He actually has!"

     "Oh, shit! That's amazing!"

     "Yeah! It is!" Jennifer laughed loudly, wiping a tear, "Wow. Okay. That, oh fuck. Well, it looks like Way-boy has been taken care of...Oh my God, you failed to kill him! He's still alive! Holy shit, this keeps getting better and better!"

     The two vampiresses laughed loudly, Lindsey gently pushing Jennifer. Ray stepped forward, pushing Frank and Mikey out of the way.

     "Shut up! Just, shut up!"

     "Why should we?"

     "Just, shut up!"

     Ray pulled a gun out of his pocket, firing two shots: one into Lindsey's skull and a second into her heart. Jennifer let out a loud scream, stepping back as Lindsey fell. Her body crumpled on the ground.

     "Now, shut up."

     "Y-Yes, sir..." replied Jennifer. She meekly looked up at Ray, then lunged at him. She threw herself into the three, knocking them down like a group of bowling pins. She slammed her knee into his gut and grabbed the gun out of his hand. She pinned him down and held the gun to his head. Frank ambled over towards them, which resulted him getting kicked in the face. She grabbed Ray with her free hand, tears welling up in her eyes.