Duck, Duck, Duck

"So, we've gotten word that you've been working alongside a vampire."

Frank, Ray, and Mikey sat nervously in the office of the big boss at the Northeastern Headquarters for the Vampire Hunters Association. And it did not look good for the three.

"Honest to God, sir," Ray clarified, "he's not a threat. He's a good guy."
"He's still a vampire," Mr Armstrong replied, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.
"Who's been killing other vampires in the name of the VHA!" Frank yelled, "He has a perfect kill rate! He hasn't faltered once!"
"He's a vampire!"
"Who killed other vampires! I don't know if you know about the whole culture and rules of being a vampire, but that's a big no-no!"

Frank and the boss, Mr Bille Joe Armstrong, a transfer from the West division, were caught in a deadly staring match, glaring daggers at each other.

"I'm sure it isn't that big of a deal," Armstrong growled. Mikey piped up from his chair, reciting the recent information he had learned.
"Actually, vampires have their own culture and government. A society in a way. They are run by what is called 'The Brotherhood', which is founded by the remaining of the original seven, besides the one missing one. One of their biggest rules is being against the murder of another vampire. If one is caught, they will suffer what is called the 'one-thousand death penalty', in which they will be 'killed' one thousand times for each vampire they killed, before finally having their life ended. It is said to be one of the worse things in existence and is a form of torture beyond what man is capable of. Gerard was able to verify that the punishment is still in use and that he has a huge penalty over his head because of his kill rate. Luckily, the Brotherhood hasn't found out and believes it is just the VHA. But if they found out who this 'lone hunter' is, we would be screwed."
"Exactly," Ray continued, "And the thing with Gerard is since he's the most powerful vampire in America, maybe even the world, he has a perfect kill streak. What is the highest kill rate of any hunter in our association? Ninety-seven percent? That means that even with that high of a success rate, there is still a three percent chance of failure. But you know what? Gerard has a one-hundred percent kill rate. He can't fail. And each vampire he kills makes him stronger. He has no chance of being taken down. And he's sided with us. He wants to be part of the VHA. He hates vampires and he hates being one. I doubted it at first, trust me. But this guy saved our lives on multiple occasions. He could have easily wiped us all out. Boom. Nothing more than three more graves in the graveyard. But he hasn't. He's continued to kill vampires and side with us because he knows it's right."
"He's a vampire," Armstrong leant back in his chair, prepared to give his rebuttal, "They can easily play the cards their way and lie. Fake emotion. They'll gain our trust and they'll infiltrate the VHA. And you know what? He'll kill us all."
"But he's not, sir," Ray replied, "My father was in the business since he was 15. I've been in the business since I was 14. And you know what? It was known, no matter what, a vampire couldn't cry. A vampire could lie and fake a smile. But it could never, ever cry. That's how you knew it was faking emotion. It was incapable of crying. Or so I thought. Because you know what? Gerard was crying for his little brother. He was crying because he felt guilty. Gerard's capable of emotion. He still retains a bit of his humanity. He isn't completely gone. I mean, for God's sake, they guy asked us if he could wait in the car because he wanted to listen to a David Bowie CD. I peeked out a little while later and he was lip-syncing to David Bowie. He's a cross-dressing vampire who likes pancakes a little too much! He's not a threat to us!"

Armstrong scoffed and opened his window. Outside, in the parking lot, Gerard was playing with a flock of ducklings.

"Who the fuck is that?" he asked. Frank facepalmed.
"That's my brother," Mikey mumbled.
"That's my boyfriend," Frank groaned.
"That's the most dangerous vampire in the world," Ray stated in a matter-of-fact voice, knowing this was completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary when Gerard was involved.
"That can't be a vampire. That is a dipshit playing with ducklings in the sunlight."
"Can you open the window please?" Frank requested. Armstrong obliged, to which Frank screamed out the window, "Gerard, what happened to you staying in the car?"