This is it? Pt. 1 (Intro)

Entry #1

Chaos: a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order. A word I was told that came into constant use when a land called "The United States of America," elected an insane bigot named Trump to represent their entirety. Put in place to be something called "President," Trump turned the world and its leaders against each other with just a year in command. By year two, there were no longer any alliances; everyone saw each other as possible threats, especially "America." This is all just stories to me since I was born long after it was said to have happened though. I don't know what to believe, I just know what's been said. Most people need a reason for everything; not me, I just need the solutions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the first thing you're gonna do when this all ends?" 

"Me? Well... I never thought about it much."

"Why not?"

"Cause, I've lived lots of places with lots of different people; I guess, I always felt like this was it, this was all there was to look forward to."

"No way Lou! This is only the beginning, especially for me and you. Don't worry, they say this can't go on for much longer."

"Yeah, but I've heard that before."

This is the third night in a row I've dreamt of Rex, reliving that same exact day; this feeling, I don't like it. They stopped making calendars thirty years ago so I can't be sure of the date at all but, word of mouth says it's March, 2067. My name is Lou Kennester and I'm a wanderer; I travel alone and never carry too much with me. Before she passed, my grandmother loved saying "All life is precious, even the buffoons in charge." The specific buffoons she spoke about were long gone, least from what she'd say. She always complained about how old and unrelated the people in command were; that they'd make problems that would "outlive their old asses."

The people in charge these days are young buffoons, and quite often, are replaced by assassination. No older than thirty and with hearts forged from hatred, even their eyes seem as though they never eat or sleep; I guess that's the price of being in charge in a time like this. I bring up all of this to help you understand my reason for never settling anywhere; no where is that safe. Today I'm off to a land once called "Brasil," let the prayers of the family be with me.