This is it? Pt. 3 ( Kalion)

If there was any hope of finding this man referred to as "Gizmo," I'd need local help. "Excuse me, do you know-"

"No tenemos nada."

"What? No no listen, i need your help-"

"Tomalo!"

"No wait, come back!" Coins, why'd they chuck their coin bag at me? This town is confusing; i'm getting nowhere fast.

Leaning up against a wall and staring into the sky, it didn't help in any way but it seemed more appealing than this search.

"Hey guy."

Of course, another kid. "Yeah?"

"It'd do you a lot better if you didn't have your piece out."

My piece? "What, is my zipper down?"

The boy openly laughed at me; I mean, it definitely wasn't with me. "No genius; the gun, the one in your right hand."

"Oh... yeah." Funny, this was the first time I've ever even held a gun but yet managed to forget it was still in my hand; I guess the other thing is way more interesting. I've worn a holster for the past year and now i finally have a gun for it; it doesn't fit in it good but it's a lot better than an empty holster.

"So, whatcha need?"

"I'm looking for an old man named A.C."

"Who?"

"I think he goes by the name Gizmo here."

"Oh, Gizmo; well, why didn't you say that the first time around- his place ain't too far from here."

"That's great, so can you tell me where it is exactly?"

"Sure." His tone was unconvincing, looking around all nonchalant.

Bribery, of course. "Here, take the coin bag."

"Sweet." Grinning as he snatched it from me.

"Alright, now tell me what I wanna know."

"All i know is he lives on the top floor of the big green building two sections down that way." He pointed in the direction that I first came from.

"Any other ways of getting there? Between me and you, I'm trying to avoid the security detail kid standing over there."

"You mean that hard-ass Nero?" He laughed, "Tell ya what, if you throw in something extra to this bag of coin, I'll help you get passed him."

The best news I heard all day, I immediately reach into my backpack for anything appealing to a kid around his age. "Dictionary'll do?"

"Maybe, if i knew how to read; what else ya got?"

"I've got, a ball and I think this thing is called a Voltron."

His eyes lit up for the odd toy. "Whoa, my little brother would love that one; aright guy, you got ya self a deal."

Now the plan was to hold tight till the kid had Nero's complete attention, however that was. From the way they spoke to one another, it was clear why the kid was so confident he could help, the two boys hated each other. The boy got into Nero's face who then pushed him; The boy grabbed Nero's vest and swung him around before letting go. In that moment, the boy signaled me to go, followed by a gunshot; i froze in the middle of the crosswalk. Nero let off a round at this kid who was so willing to help me for the sake of coins and a toy for his brother; i looked directly into his face as he fell to his knees, pressing tightly against the right side of his chest.

"Go." He mouthed to me, smiling before falling flat on his face; I took off and didn't look back. How was a child capable of doing something I never even thought of doing, taking a life? Never mind that; Gizmo, here I come.