Can this feel wrong?

Björn was quite shocked about the way Agnetha kissed him. He didn't think she felt the same way as he did. They both realised they missed each other. Suddenly Agnetha stopped and pulled away from his burning lips. "This is wrong, you are with Lena and I am going to be your ex wife when our divorce is finalised" Björn couldn't speak as he thought to himself  "Why do I still want to be with Agnetha when I am with Lena".  Agnetha removed his hands from her waist "It is maybe a good idea if I go home" she said. Agnetha picked up her keys and her jacket and headed to the door. "Wait" Björn moved quickly over to her. "Please don't go" his sadness made his voice quieter. "What we just did was wrong Björn, I am trying to get over you and you are making it so hard for me" she couldn't look at his face while saying this. Björn was at a loss for words, he could see Agnetha was about to cry. "Why don't we just sit and talk it through, we haven't been speaking much since our separation" he said as he took Agnetha's jacket back off her arm and placed it on the table. "Ok" she said as she moved back over to where they were just sitting.

"I'll get us a drink from the other room" Björn said. "Good idea, do you have something strong" she laughed nervously. She was joking but she did want something to take her mind off what she had just done. Björn came back with some gin "I was only joking about a strong drink, I didn't know we kept alcohol in the studio" she said in shock. "I think it was left here when we celebrated the last album release" Björn said walking back to Agnetha with two glasses. He began to pour out the gin "woah not too much Björn, I still need to drive home". She pulled her glass away and took a large sip. "Right we should start talking" Björn said. Agnetha couldn't look him in the eyes or else she would cry. "I don't know what to say" she said staring at the floor. "It's ok, love" he placed his hand over hers. "Please don't call me that" she looked up at Björn with tears in her eyes. They didn't realise how much they were drinking while having this conversation that Björn poured out their third glass of gin. "Why can't I call you that? You are the mother to my children and I've known you for 10 years. I still love you, but maybe not in the same way anymore" Björn said moving his hand up to her face. Agnetha burst into tears and got up off her chair but soon realised she had had to much to drink to drive home.

"Shit" she muttered under her breath. "What is it" Björn came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. Agnetha still very upset turned round to Björn and said "I can't drive now, I've had too much to drink". "What do you want to do then?" He asked her. "Well I'm stuck here until the morning now I guess". Björn was trying to hide his smile. "Well how about I turn on the radio, we don't need to talk about us anymore" he said as he knew how much it upset her. "Ok" Agnetha suddenly realised this was the second time she tried to leave but it wasn't just because she couldn't drive, she was thinking about Björn.

Björn walks over to the radio and switches it on, meanwhile Agnetha pours herself another drink. "Agnetha! Do you remember this song?" Björn said excited.

*Love can make you happy by Mercy was playing on the radio, it was the first song they heard together on their first date 10 years ago*

"May I have this dance" Björn said as he let his hand down to Agnetha. "Don't be silly Björn, I can't dance". At this point they both were quite drunk. "Of course you can, it is our song" he said as he picked her up off her chair. Agnetha let him pick her up, it reminded her of how they used to be. He put her back down on the floor and grabbed her hands. They danced for the whole song until it had finished and then the next song was 'I just wanna make love to you by Etta James'. Agnetha let go of Björn's hands and started mouthing the words and dancing around. He laughed so much because her silly side was coming out again like old times. "God Agnetha I've missed you" he laughed. She started singing the words then came back over to him and ran her finger down his chest in a sultry way.....

Part three coming soon :)