Hard decisions

*Still in the cafe*

Just as Björn was about to give his answer Agnetha walked through the door. She walked up to the boys table. Unknown to Björn, Benny had also called her to meet them at the cafe. "Hello Agnetha, I'm glad you could come" Benny said as he pulled up a chair from the other table. "Please take a seat". "I'm not staying long, I've asked Mona to look after Linda and Christian while I'm here and she can only stay a short time" Agnetha didn't look at Björn. "How are the children" Björn said as he looked up. "They are fine" she said abruptly. "Can we get on with what we are going to discuss now" Agnetha became very impatient.

"I called you two here so you can talk together" Benny got up from the table. "Wait you are not staying with us?" Agnetha looked up at him. "Please stay!" Björn added. "I think it would be better if I left you two alone to talk about what happened, it is not my place to say anything" Benny walked out the cafe. "Well this is awkward" Björn turned around to Agnetha. She was silent.

After a few moments Björn placed his hand on her hand. "Don't Björn. This is how it started yesterday" she said and lifted his hand off her. "Listen, I still love you and I always will but you are with Lena now. We can't keep going on like this" tears filled her eyes. "You are so special to me, Agnetha. You know I still care about you so very much and I hate to see you hurting inside" he wiped a tear from her cheek.

They talked for a short while about what happened and other things before leaving the cafe. They had come to a mutual decision to draw a line over what happened last night and carry on as normal. "I'll walk you back to your car" Björn could see Agnethas car was a little walk away. "Are you sure? You don't need to" "I insist" he began to walk with her. As they were walking they started to talk about their happy times together. They were sad from talking about their divorce in the cafe that they wanted to cheer themselves up.

They started to laugh and joke about the many years they had been together. "Do you remember the holiday in Greece when we were horseback riding on the beach and you fell off the horse" Agnetha laughed to Björn. "Don't be so mean" he jokily nudged her. They had reached her car. "Well are we friends again" Björn put his hand on Agnethas shoulder. "Of course" she giggled as she hugged him. "I'll see you later" Agnetha said as she got in her car. "Wait...can I please come with you, I miss the children so much. I haven't seen them in so long" Björn stopped her from starting the car. "Emmm....sure I guess that would be OK" Agnetha was a little hesitant in her answer. Björn climbed in the car and the travelled back to Agnethas house.

Part eight coming soon :)