The feelings take over

At this point both of them were quite drunk it was also 2 o'clock in the morning.

Björn could tell Agnetha was teasing him. The song soon finished. Agnetha was very warm from dancing about so she decided to sit and cool down. "Wow that was impressive" Björn said jokingly. "It better of been, I am exhausted" she laughed. She took another sip of her drink. "Is it just me or is it hot in here" she looked up at Björn who at this point was hot too. "Emmmm I think that's you" he smiled at her. "Me? Hot?" I don't see myself in that way" "Well I do" he replied instantly.

*'Don't let the sun go down on me' by Elton John started to play on the radio. (It's a very slow song)*

"Dance with me again" Björn said staring down at Agnetha. This time his tone in his voice was very meaningful. She took his hand and got off her chair. They began to dance very slowly. Björn wrapped his hands around her waist and she did the same to him. The passion was growing between them.

"You are so beautiful my darling" he said while lifting his hand to stroke her long blonde hair. Agnetha leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. Björn started to kiss her neck and stroke her back. She felt a rush through her body like she always had done when they were married.  She then lifted her head from his shoulders and kissed him on his lips. His lips were very soft and warm, she had missed them so much. She didn't want to stop so she continued to move around his lips. Björn responded to her kiss by moving his hands down to her bum like he always did before. He squeezed it tight which caused Agnetha to move closer to him. She let out a small moan, this allowed Björn to slip his tongue into her mouth.

He then lifted Agnetha up and moved to the sofa in the corner of the studio. Agnetha now lying on top of him she started to kiss down his neck and take off his top. She had missed his body. They were so hot for each other. Björn flipped Agnetha over and took off her top and bra. "God I've missed you" he said breathlessly as he kissed between her breasts. Agnetha could feel his erection on her leg. Both of them now topless and their tongues not parting.....

Part four coming soon :)