Magic

*WARNING this part is dirty*

"I want you right now Björn" Agnetha moaned. When she said this Björn started to kiss down from her neck to her trousers. He undid her button and zip of her jeans and slid them off. Just as he was about to take off her panties she sat up and moved on top of him. "May I do the same" she said cheekily. "If you insist" he smirked back at her. Agnetha then got on the floor facing Björn who was still on the sofa. She started to kiss his neck, slowly moving her hands down to his area. "Ohhhh" he moaned as he moved his head back.

Agnetha then moved her head down to his crotch. While kissing his torso she undid his belt and then with one quick move she ripped his trousers off revealing his hard member under his boxers. "Ohhh I forgot what a big boy you are" she smirked while stroking him on top of his underwear. She pulled down his underwear and took his hard member into her mouth. "Agnethaaaaaaaa" Björn moaned as she moved up and down on him. He soon came.

"My turn to do you now" Björn said breathlessly as he got on the floor on top on Agnetha. They were burning up together. He began to suck on her breasts and at the same time he ripped her panties off.  His hand made its way down to her private part and he started to rub it slowly. "Are you still as good with your tongue as you used to be" she whispered in his ear. Björn could tell Agnetha wanted more so he moved his mouth down between her legs. "More Björn" she said breathlessly. On this command he inserted two fingers into her. Agnetha hadn't felt this much pleasure in a long time. Her breathing became heavier as he went faster. "Björn I'm cominggggg" she could hardly get the words out.

Still very hot he picked her up off the floor and pushed her against the wall of the studio. As he did this he inserted his hard member into her. With her legs wrapped around him, they began to do it hard. Agnetha couldn't control her screaming. Björn started to suck her neck. It felt amazing, like old times. After a short while Björn came inside her and she came quickly after him. Exhausted they collapsed on top of each other on the floor. "God that was amazing" Agnetha said breathlessly. "It was" Björn gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. He pulled his long jacket down from the table and covered them both with it. Still sweating they cuddled into each other and fell asleep.

Part five coming soon :)