Chapter 3

When Merlin awoke, he thought he saw an angel. Blonde hair, kind eyes and a soft touch. When his vision became less blurry and his head stopped spinning, the eyes was almost crazy with worry and the soft touch was smacks to his cheek. One warm hand resting on his right cheek and hard smacks on the left. The voice was muffled but as he regained consciousness he could hear other voices as well.

"Wake up! Hey! Hey please wake up! Come on!" Arthur's voice was a soft whisper, yet loud enough to ring in his ears. The air smelled like metal. He felt something moist running down his face and his nose hurt. Like his heart was in it. Throbbing hot. He could taste the blood. Had he chipped his lips as well? Along with the nose bleed? He didn't know. The boy with the shoulder long brown hair gripped the blondes arm. "Arthur chill will you?" When he turned to yell at his friend, Merlin moaned from the pain in his aching head and nose. Arthur nearly gave himself whiplash as he turned around. "Oh thank god!" He nearly yelled. He leaned Merlins back on one of his knees and grabbed his head with both arms and looked him deep into his eyes. He spoke slow and loud. "Are you okay?" Merlin shook his head a little before focusing on the blonde in front of him. His blue eyes looking deep into his blue ones. Like the ocean meets the sky. Merlin gave him a firm nod and Arthur let out a sigh he didn't even know he was holding. "What's your name? Do you remember your name?" Merlin nodded and looked at him with open eyes. "Merlin. Merlin Emrys." He nodded distantly as he looked at the boy. He grabbed Merlins arm and pulled it over his shoulder, so that he could lean on the stronger boy in front of him. "Come on." Said Arthur as he walked with him down the corridor. The boys following after. "Let's take you to the nurse".