Meeting the Love of My Life

(Ash is going to be played by young Ariana Grande, you can vision her as someone else but this is who i chose sorry)

"NOW WELCOMING, EXCLIMATION POINT!!!! GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!" 

"WOOOO HOOO*SCREAMS* DANNY I LOVE YOU!!!"

apperently the crowd went quiet and danny saw me scream. And i died on the inside when I saw a glimpse of his bright blue eyes. then he whispered something to paul.

(a/n im skipping to backstage cause i dont know how Digi Tour works)

======transition======

"EVERYONE WITH BACKSTAGE PASSES MAKE YOUR WAY AROUND THE BACK AT THIS MOMENT"

i soon started running because i wanted to meet Danny 1st and it looked like i was one of the only ones there with a backstage pass. This must've cost a fortune, Thank you mom!

"DANNY!! COME HERE!!" i yelled as i jumped into his arms, wrapped my legs around him, and i kissed him on the cheek and he blushed A LOT. 

i realized that all of the other girls only wanted Paul and i soon felt bad for Danny, i quickly got down. 

"Is it always like this?" i asked extremely worried

"Like what?" i had a feeling he knew what i was talking about but he wanted to make sure it seemed like

i pointed to the girls swarming Paul, "Like that, do all the girls usually just swarm him?"

"yea usually, you were the first girl to ever actually jump into my arms"

"oh" i was extremely embarrassed after that and i felt my face turn hot "i'm sorry i thought thats what girls always did to you so i really wanted to"

"yea... no thats Paul he's the chick magnet you could call me his" he put up his fingers  to show as quotation marks " wing man"

"well... if im one of the only girls that would die any day for you could i get your phone number?"

he looked around and saw paul on the ground getting tacked by girls and no one else around, "Of course"

i grabbed the pen i tucked into my back pocket and gave it to him and held my hand towards him,

"um why dont you just give my your phone and i can put my number in"

i felt really stupid ten and blushed very badly "oh, right"

"its ok, its cute when you blush"

i let out a sigh of relief and smiled "thanks"

he handed me back my phone and i texted him ~Hey, it's Ash

"So you're name is Ash, is it short for anything?"

"yea actually, ashyln"

"well i gotta help my friend right now, I'll see you around"

"ok just text me when you get the chance!"

then i whispered to myself "please dont forget like everyone else"

he noticed that i said something and walked back over

"what was that?"

"nothing i was just talking to myself"

"ok, but what did you say"

"um..." i blushed again and he grabbed my hand 

"its ok you can tell me" he said with his smile that just made me melt on the inside

"i said please don't forget like everyone else"

"ooh, i definately won't, youre too cute for me to forget"

then i started to walk away, almost immediately i felt hands behind my waist and i turned around to see who it was but i couldnt before i felt another pair of lips on my lips

after i backed away i noticed that it was Danny.

================

a/n 

so it was sort of a cliff hanger, not a big one though

is Danny going to forget?

Are they going to date?

will they become friends?

the world may never know