Chapter 5

ZARA'S POV

"Babe, I'll pick you up." I said through the phone. There was a moment of silence.

"Sure, but Bella is with me." I smirked. This will be fun.

"It's ok. I'll use the Hummer."

"Okay, baby. I'll be waiting."

We hung up and I'm already in my car. I pushed the call button to call Hope and after three rings, she picked up.

"Hey, gorgeous!" Her voice came through the speakers.

"Hey, look, I'm going to pick Tina up. Just follow me." I said and looked through the rear view mirror. She gave me a thumbs up.

I turned onto the oh so familiar street and drove to Tina's. Before dating her, I never even stepped foot in this neighborhood. My parents always said its a no no for us. After I told them about Tina and my sexuality, they agreed and supported me.

I stopped in front of a small and run down home and looked at my rear view mirror. Hope looked confused as ever. A 'ring' echoed in my car and I looked at the screen. It was Hope.

"Hey, peanut!"

I chuckled. "Yes?"

"This is where she lives? Looks better than our neighborhood to be honest." She's right. It does!

I was about to respond when Tina walks out of her house with Bella, looking pissed as ever. I chuckled at the sight. She never even smiles whenever I am anywhere she is. No wonder she's the Ice Queen. She's so cold!

"I'm guessing the queen is not happy at all." We both laughed.

"Hey, babe." I kissed Tina's cheek when she entered the car.

"Hey, Bella." She just smiles. I don't know if she's sincere or faking it.

"Why is she here?" She points at Hope's car.

"We usually ride together but in different cars." I responded.

"I thought princesses like her have their own driver. Doesn't her mommy pay a lot of money to have their own limo or something?" She asks with anger.... I think.

"My parents do have money to pay everyone, but I prefer driving my own car to school Ms."

Hope's voice startled us all. Shit! I forgot to end the call! Bella turns pale and hit my shoulder.

"I forgot!"

Hope's laughter echoes in the car. Well, at least one of us is having fun.

"Hey, Hope." My Girlfriend said.

"Hey, Tina. You need to tell me how you tamed my friend here." I scoffed.

"Excuse me?!" Hope laughed again.

We arrived at school and I parked where I usually do. Hope parked hers next to mine.

"Is that Christian doing?" I asked Tina. She nodded.

"I gave you that last year. You still have it?"

"Well, I don't want to waste it." I chuckled.

"Babe, I can buy you more. Just use it like a rich girl."

"No way! I'm not needy. I will cherish it for years." I laughed and kissed her nose.

"I'm serious. I can buy you more. We can even go to Paris for a shopping spree." I can't help it. I just have to pamper my little blondie here. Bella cleared her throat.