Chapter 8

BELLA'S POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache. 'What happened last night?' I asked myself. I never thought pillows can be this soft. I hug it together and that's when I realized I am naked. Well, usually I prefer sleeping in my PJs. Then I feel pillow stir a little bit. Since when pillows can move? I try to open my eyes and I can see Hope's beautiful face, still asleep peacefully.

"Oh no..." I look under the blanket and I started to panicked. My body was also cover in tons of hickeys. They were on my neck, breast arms and even my thighs. I don't remember what happened last night but the state I was in told me the story. Despite the pain in my head, I stood up taking the sheet with me and began to yell. "Hope! how could you take advantage of me like this? I knew you were bad but I would never Guess you would try rape me!" I yelled.

Hope jolted up from my voice. "Hey now. You dragged me up here." Hope responded with a hoarse voice. God that sexy. "There is no way I would do that. Even if I did you should have known I was too drunk to know what I was doing." I grabbed my head. Hope wasn't buying my speech. I wasn't either. I choose to drink and I am just embarrassed I let this happen again. I am angry at myself. Not Hope.

But I am not going to let her know that. "Hope If you ever tell anyone about this, I will tell them you raped me." I threatened as I started getting dressed again. Hopeful this will make her stay away from me for good. Just then my whole body numb all of my movements and I ran for the bathroom. I made it to the toilet just as I became horribly sick. Now I remember why I hate getting drunk. Well, the second reason. The first is the drunken sex she always seems to have.

Great! now Hope will tell everyone for sure about this. Just when I thought my life was over, Hope surprised me. She was holding my hair back as I vomited. After I was finished, I laid back against the wall. Hope stood up, still naked and went to the sink. She took a black silk robe and put it on. She was also covered in hickeys which prove I participated. She has the body of a goddess.

Now the only thing I regret is not being able to remember last night. With that body, I'm sure she was amazing. Now that I think about it, I do feel completely satisfied. Hope bent down in front of me and handed me a glass of water and some pain meds. Maybe I didn't misjudge her but I still can't take such a big risk. She wiped my face with a cool cloth and said: "Let's get some breakfast." I melted at her smile.

"But before that...." She stood up and pick another black silk robe and gave it to me. "Cover yourself. You're wearing the bed sheet." She offered me her hand. "Can you stand?" I tried. But my head feels lightheaded. "Well that proves it." I don't even understand what she said. Before I could do anything, she picks me up from the bathroom floor and carried me to the bed.

"There's no way you will walk all the way to the kitchen like that." She said and take her phone from the bedside table. "Agnes. I need breakfast to be delivered in my private quarters. Fresh juice and waffles and pancakes. Thank you." She put the phone back on the table and turned to me. I didn't even try to be nice to her. This is all an act. I know it!

"You okay?" Hope asked me. "No. My head." Hope sit on the bed and look at me. I try to turn but she held me in place. "Why do you hate me so much?" Hope sounded hurt. THIS IS ALL AN ACT! "Because people like you always took advantage of people like me." "Bella it's you who dragged me up to your room." "And it's your job to stop me from making a fool of myself." Hope look at me with her soft eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I took advantage of you. I'm sorry for everything. I really like you, Bella. And I want to make you mine someday." What Hope said leave me speechless. "Agnes will be here soon. Eat. Rest. I will send you back later after you feel better." Hope smiled and stood up and walk to the door. She looks at me again and turned the knob and walk out.