Chapter 12

HOPE'S POV

"Is that all?" I asked my Girlfriend when I saw she's only packing one suitcase. She nodded and took a seat. Poor thing. She must be tired already. I asked her to stayed with me before flying to Milan so I can watch her all excited. This is her first time going oversea. And even on a plane. Daddy's punishment for the party really amazing. I remember something. "Oh......" I reached down to my wallet and handed her a card. "Here." I smiled.

She look at me puzzled. "What's this? You want me to hold your card?" I shake my head no. "Look closely at the card." She did what I say and she gasped. "Wait. I don't have money to even have a card." I chuckled. "I asked daddy to make it happen. That my dear, is your card. Use it. It's unlimited." Her eyes widen. "Beside, we're going to Milan. Zara probably given Tina's. You two can shop till you drop. It's the city of fashion." Bella try to say no but I wouldn't even let her say anything.

"Please accept. I beg you." I put on my best sad eyes can I could mustered up. "Okay okay." I smiled. "Good. Keep that." She nodded. A knocked on the door made me turned to look at the door. It's Emma and Mrs. White or Sandra. She insist I call her Sandra. "How's packing?" Sandra asked her Daughter. "I'm done." Emma chuckled. "Just that?" Bella nodded. "It's the only thing that can fit me now." I slide my hand on her waist.

"Don't worry. We can go shopping for new clothes in Milan." I said and I can see that excited eyes again. "If I'm not mistaken you're going the day after tomorrow right? Why packing now?" Sandra asked me. "Well she's going to stay at my place before we fly. That's alright right?" I asked. Sandra laughed. "Sure. I'm not against anything. Just take care of my Daughter and grandchild." I smiled. "Sure do." I look at the time.

"Beautiful, it's time. Meet me at the car okay. Here's the key. I'll pick up the bags." Bella nodded and walk out of the room. Sandra was about to walk out too but I stopped her. Emma stayed behind. I handed her a couple of bucks so that I know they have money for food and bills. Sandra politely declined. "No Hope. I can manage. Beside Emma is working." I gave her a soft smile. "Sandra. This is from me and Bella. Bella told me how you struggle about your health and medicine. So here's some extra money to buy what you need." She smile and took the money.

"Thank you Hope. I appreciate it." "Don't mention it. I'm going now. If there's anything, just call Bella or me. Bye." They both waved at me. I walked out the house to see Bella waited for me outside the car. "Hey. Why don't you wait inside?" "I was waiting for someone to open the door for me. I smiled and walked towards her. "Well beautiful, I love doing that." I opened the door and let her in. "So charming!" I laughed at my Girlfriend.

I closed the door and walked towards the Drivers seat. I closed my door and instantly Bella wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. She's in her clingy mood now huh. This is why I want her to stay with me before we're flying. She can't get enough of me. There's one time where she even sniffed my sweaty shirt. She said it calms her down. "I really love how you acted around me now." She slowly nodded. "I can't help it. I don't want to let go yet." "You do know I'm still driving right?" Again she nodded. I revved my car and drive away.

This will be the best week ever......

*THE NEXT DAY*

BELLA'S POV

Oh God! When will this morning sickness be better again. I can't keep with with this feeling anymore. I hope I didn't wake Hope up. She's been up all night last night because of my cramping. It's easier for me to rushed to the bathroom in Hope's room. It's near me. I heard my phone rang. Oh no. It will woke Hope up. Before I get to reached it, Hope stir and her eyes open.

She reached for the phone and gave it to me. I looked at the caller ID and its Tina. I smiled at Hope and she smiled back and lay down again. "What?" "Well good morning to you too." I chuckled and walk back to the bathroom. "I'm sorry. I was at the bathroom and and you just woke Hope up who stayed up all night because of my cramping." "Awwww. Such a gentlewoman. Anyway, did Hope gave you something for the trip?" I think for a second. I remembered the card.