Chapter 7

HOPE'S POV

"Be good," Mommy said.

"Emergency number on the fridge. We'll be back on Monday." Daddy said while picking Allesandra up.

"I've been alone before. No worries. Alfred is here too." I assured my parents. Mommy kissed my head.

"If there's anything just call us." I smiled.

"Even there is nothing, still, call us." I laughed.

"Okay. I will. Geez! It's only a 2-day trip!" Allesandra walks to me and hug my legs.

"I had a great time Hopy! We should do it again!" I pick up my little Sister and kiss her cheek. She giggled.

"We will princess. We will." I gave her to Mommy and watched them enter the car. I waved and watched them go. I pulled out my phone and call Zara.

"Yo! They all gone. Meet me at the mansion in 2 hours." I hang up. The maids bring my bag into the living room.

"Remember! Don't tell my parents. If they call just to say I'm with Zara." They both nod and handed me the car keys.

"Can you put it in the car for me. I'll be using the Mercedes." They look confused.

"It's the white car next to the black one," They finally nod. I gave the keys back and walk towards my daddy's office. As I walk in, I was invaded by a very strong smell of fragrance m.

I always hate this strong smell whenever I'm here. I walk towards the huge portrait of my parent's wedding and slightly pressing it. The picture move and showing our secret safe that was behind the portrait.

I put on the combination and open the safe. I search for my credit card and took some cash.

"Well, I can always pay her back if I take too much," I said mentally. I was surprised to see daddy kept a gun in here. Why bother since she's much lethal than a gun?

I closed the safe and put the portrait back. I may be in detention but I'm not grounded. I already gave the girls their keys to the mansion. All I need to do now is buying take out for them.

Or I can bring our chef instead?

Chef it is.

"Please tell Agnes to come to the Villa. I need her there tonight and tomorrow," the maids nod. I gave them a smile before entering my car.

I can't wait for this party tonight.

***
BELLA'S POV

"Come on Bella! Zara is waiting for us!"

"I'm coming! Geez! She's not going anywhere." Tina is waiting by the front door. Excited much?

"Bella come on!" I'm practically running to the front door with my backpack.

"Jesus! She's still right there!" I said.

"Mom, I'm going. I'll be back on Sunday evening." I said and walk out of the house after I heard a faint 'okay' from my mom.

Of course this time she is using a different kind of car.

"Hey, baby," Tina said and kissed her.

"Was that cinnamon?" Zara asked before they both laughed. I could never figure it out when it comes to them. No words can describe how weird this is. I look around for her.

"She's not here. We will meet her at the mansion," Zara said.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. I know you looking for Hope,"!Zara laughed. Tina got in the front seat. I opened the back door and put on my headphones.

Zara started driving and Tina talks animatedly with her. I wonder if I will find love like she did. And all of the sudden, my mind wanders to Hope.