Raylee

I was sitting on my bed and counting the days until my birthday when my brother Brandon walked in and gave me and early birthday present which was a phone. I thanked him and he left to let me get ready for school. I have lived with my older 5 older brothers since I was 2. We depend on each other. I don't know what I would do without them. I walked over to my closet and got a pair of ripped jeans, a cute tank top, my white converse, and my brush then walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got out dried my natural curly hair. I then got dressed and went back to my room. I straightened my hair and then put on some mascara. That is the only makeup I'm aloud to wear. I walked downstairs to see all 5 of my brothers sitting around the table talking. They sure do talk a lot when I'm not around. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water then sat down at the table. Everyone looked at me and Brandon said "We are all going to be going to meet someone very special. You have to call him Alpha." Why would I call someone I have never met Alpha? That's a really weird thing to want to be called. "Okay, why do we have to call him Alpha?" I asked. Kevin chirped in "Because we are your older brothers and that's why. Don't ask." I looked at my feet and went into the living room. Kevin walked in and apologized for snapping at me. "I'm just really stressed about you meeting this guy for the first time." He said. I accepted his apology. When we was ready to go we all got in the truck. Brandon driving as always. I feel asleep because of how long the drive was it really took us 5 hours to get there. When I woke up Kevin told me we were there. We got out and walked into the biggest house I have ever saw. None of my brothers knocked they all just walked in. I was amazed at how many people were in this house.
*******************************
So guys how did you like that chapter?
Sorry it was so short I wanted to update while I was in history so yeah.
~RayRay