Kayson

***Flashback****
Raylee and I were laying in bed one night and she was talking in her sleep. "I want kids." She said. "Do you really?" "Yes I really do Kayson."
***End***
I will always remember that night. I have wanted pups for so long it's not even funny. I am 20 years old and I don't want to wait any longer, but I will until Raylee is ready.
Raylee just looked at me shocked. "I know I want pups just I don't know. You just practically cheated." Raylee I'm so sorry. I know what I done was wrong, it will never happen again. "Okay."
So we can have pups? "Yes." She said with a smile.
I kissed her and layed her back on the bed not breaking the kiss. I ran my hands up her shirt and started playing with her breasts. I love you. I told her. "I love you too."
I kissed down to her neck and then took her shirt off. I kissed down to the waist of her panties. She then took my shirt off and threw my pants and underwear on the ground. I done the same with her bra and panties. I then positioned myself at her entrance. Ready? She. Nodded. I thrusted in and out of her until both of us hit our climaxes. Then when I layed beside her she started laughing. I looked at her and she just pointed to my neck. That sneaky little shit marked me.