Brandon

As we were sitting around the table Raylee was just staring at me waiting on whatever I had to say. I mindlinked my brothers (How do I tell her? Do I just come out and say it?) They all shrugged. I can't believe that Kayson is Raylee's mate. He is the biggest player ever. Wait how did my mind get back into this topic? "Raylee, you may not believe me, but do you remember the stories about the werewolves we used to tell you all the time?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, what about them?" She asked confused. "Raylee.... We are werewolves." I said slowly. Raylee just got up and walked to her room. I followed her, but she got there too quick and she had the door locked. Now my own little sister thinks I'm a liar. Great! I got so mad that I busted down Raylee's door. She was laying in bed with the picture of our parents on her pillow. "Why didn't they tell me? Why didn't you tell me before now?" She asked sadly. "Raylee I didn't want to get you mixed up in anything, but Kayson is your mate and you will shift in 2 days. Then you will know for sure that Kayson is your mate. Are you okay?" I said all in one breath. Raylee just shook her head and I walked out. I mindlinked one of the pack members to come fix Raylee's door. Then I went and layed in my own room. Now that Raylee knows I can go confront my mate. My mate is Raylee's best friend Harley's, older sister, Kaylee. Raylee was named after Kaylee since our parents have always been close. My lord my little sister knows that we are werewolves and she didn't freak out as bad as I thought she would. With that I dozed off.
******************************
Hi guys, thank you so much for the reads and votes!! It really means a lot. What do you think of the book so far?