Kayson

I felt Raylee's heat coming on so I went to the pack Doctor. She told me to just stay with Raylee until her heat is over. I was walking back to the house when I felt Raylee in pain. I started running back to her. When I walked in the house Raylee was laying on the floor crying. I picked her up and brought her to our room. I layed her on the bed and went to get an ice pack, but when I went to leave she said to stay and that it helped when I was by her, so I layed in the bed and cuddled with her. When the pain was gone her list flared and which made mine flare. I grabbed her face and turned her toward me and started kissing her. She pulled off my pants in a quick motion. She then started rubbing my dick through the material of my boxers. I moaned and then she pulled her pants and panties off. I pulled away and she whimpered. "Princess we can't do this right now." I said as kindly as possible. She looked kind of hurt then she got up and walked away. I felt horrible for doing that then I realized that she was in heat and she was away from me. I ran down the hall and picked her up bridal style. I went and layed her down on our bed and took her shirt off, but put her underwear back on. I took my shirt off and cuddled into her. We layed like that until I heard her breathing slow down and then I fell into a peaceful sleep.