Brandon

My family are werewolfs. Raylee doesn't know it just yet because she hasn't shifted. We are doing this for her own good. I woke up one morning and got a call from the Alpha saying that he wanted Raylee to meet Kayson, his son. Kayson is 16 and he is looking for his mate. I honestly hope Raylee is not Kaysons mate. I don't know how well she will take that. Oh well I guess it's worth a try. I got dressed and told my brothers then we made Raylee get ready. When we got to the pack house I could tell Raylee was already loving it here. When we walked in Raylee said "Why didn't you knock?" I just shook my head and kept walking. When we got to Alphas office I hesitated then turned the knob. When we walked in Kayson's eyes were planted on Raylee. Fuck they're mates. I played it cool and showed my respect for the alpha. He told Kayson to bring Raylee out and show her the house. When he left Alpha Clayton said "Don't worry I told him not to mention anything about werewolfs and to just get to know her." Oh thank the Lord. I really wanted to be the first one to tell Raylee what we actually were. I don't need a 16 year old boy telling her. When Raylee and Kayson got back he put his number in her phone and she done the same. Then we left. When we got back home we were all sitting at the diner table eating. "Raylee I have to tell you something very important." I said. This is as good a time as ever. We only have 2 days until she shifts for the first time. All of my brothers stared at me because they knew what was about to be said.