ONE - Come Meet Your Little Sister!

© Copyright to Mouki21

BOOOOWAHAHAHA! Welcome to another smexy story by MOI!!!! hehehehe

enjoy enjoy enjoy my lovlies!!!!! I'll fix this up when i get home but for now here we go!!!!

The most gorgeous Lee on the side>>>>>> check him out! HOWL!!!! 

The clouds above looked detrimental. I needed to get to the hospital quickly, it was late and my family needed me now more than ever. I looked down at my watch; 7:30pm. I had to lay on the speed. Street lamps ran alongside me as I ran down the footpath on the main road. Cars whizzed past with their headlights guiding their way. I'd left everything at my mate Josh's house so I could get there is time. There was no doubt Lee would be ringing my phone like crazy and pissing Josh off, because I’d left my phone there, but he'd have to deal with it. I skidded around the corner of the street and crashed through the doors of the hospital. I rushed up to the desk and banged on the counter to get the receptionists attention. She looked at me startled and almost dropping the file of paperwork she was holding.

“Can I help you?” she asked me, abashed.

“Viviana Dayton,” I urged.

“Fifth ward,” the receptionist replied.

“Thanks,” I said and rushed down the hall. I counted the rooms as I passed down the classic white passageway. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5! I burst through the door. There in the small room were my family. My mum was on the bed, her thick black hair wet to her face and her normal green eyes drained from stress. Dad was beside her holding her hand as he sat on a complimentary hospital chair. He was wearing his work uniform underneath his hospital scrubs, and his face mask was pulled onto his head to cover his thinning grey hair. Lee, my twin, stood on the other side of the bed leaning against the wall with his arms crossed across his chest. His dark hair falling in our identical blue eyes.

“You're here,” mum cried, a broad smile covering her face.

“Finally,” Lee muttered. I stepped further into the room and then I saw it. In mum's arms wrapped in many blankets was a little baby, my new sibling.

“Come meet your little sister,” dad urged me forward. I smiled and came over to the side Lee was on and bent over.

“She's beautiful,” I said and mum and dad exchanged a look of glee. My little sister was adorable. Her skin was still a little red but she had been all cleaned up now. Her eyes were shut and her tiny lips were slightly parted. Her matchbox sized hands closed tight around her mother's finger.

“Shame I missed all the excitement, I had to run here from the other side of town,” I apologised to my parents.

“Nonsense, it's absolutely fine. You're here now anyway,” Mum ushered. “Want to hold her?” I shook my head; I wasn't very good with babies.

“You didn't answer you're phone when I called,” Lee said from behind me.

“Left my phone at Josh's,” I said to him. He nodded.

A little while later a nurse came in with blowy blonde hair and high heels and looked at mum's chart.

“You should get some rest,” the nurse said.

“In a little bit,” Mum replied. The thing with mum is, you can't tell her to do anything. It's not that she has a stiff upper lip; it's just that she brushes what you say off, and only takes in half of it.