FOURTEEN - Let's Get Them Into Some Water

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATION~

So anyway, another chap on high demand out for reads. WHOOOO! I'm on a roll tonight. Also look out for my ONE SHOT christmas special!

Vote if you think Lee is cute!!!!

Tell me what you think below!!!

ENJOY!!!

Soul's P.O.V

Mike rushed forward full speed towards Tom and the bully. There could only be one outcome from this, and no one was going to like it.

“Mike!” I called out just in time for the bully guy to turn his head and cop a fist to the face. He went down like a sack of potatoes and I ran to them as fast as I could.

“What the hell are you doing?” Tom screamed at his ex. Mike reared, and for a second I thought he was going to hit him.

“What am I doing? What the hell are you doing? Cheating on me?” Mike roared, his shoulders rippling with rage.

“What the fuck Mike? You broke up with me. I'm single. Mind your own business,” Tom yelled, punching Mike in the arm. I stepped in between them with my arms out.

“Guys stop this okay? You're both being ridiculous,” I said to them.

“Stay out of it Soul,” they both growled at the same time.

“Fine,” I sighed and crouched down to the guy who'd been hit. His nose was bleeding badly it was probably broken.

“You alright?” I asked him as I helped him sit and clutch his nose.

“Been better,” the guy grumbled glancing up at Mike and Tom, who'd continued their argument.

“Yeah I broke up with you. Because I'm ruining your life. I'm only hurting you. You need someone who can protect you,” Mike yelled.

“I don't need protecting Mike. I'm not some girl you need to take care of. Don't be a prick,” Tom hissed back.

“I know that. I know you're not a girl. But I don't know any other way. It kills me to think your getting hurt because of me,” Mike growled.

“I've been dying every minute inside since you broke up with me,” Tom screamed, tears finally overflowing onto his soft pink cheeks. They both just stood there, Tom sobbing, staring at each other wordless. I felt awkward watching the show so I pulled the bully to his feet and slung one of his arms over my shoulder.

“You'll need to see a doctor,” I whispered to him as I led him away. It was best to let Mike and Tom talk it out on their own.

Tom's P.O.V

I was embarrassed to be crying there in public, but I couldn't help it.

“Look forget it. Do what you want. I'm going home,” I mumbled as I wiped my eyes on the back of my sleeve and started off to my home; leaving Mike behind. But I wasn't really going home. I was going to see my home girl and get some womanly advice.