ELEVEN - Yes I'm Aloud To Do That, I'm Gay!

This chap is dedicated to OliGoesMoo because i used a phrase he said on a comment on one of my other stories and i loved it so much i had to use it! ILY!

okay so anyway... here's the next chap, ENJOY EVERYONE!

Lee's P.O.V

The other's had all fallen asleep, so Josh kissed me on the cheek and jumped over the back of the sofa and went into the kitchen for midnight snacks. Just what I was in the mood for. I slithered off the couch, bring the blanket with me and wrapping it around my shoulders. There was a banging through the kitchen and Josh hiss yell cursed at something. I giggled into the corner of the blanket I had in my hand and peered into the kitchen, that was lit solely by the fridge light because the door was open. Josh was crouching on the in front of it picking up pieces of something.

“Such a klutz,” I whispered to him. He glanced over his shoulder at me and grinned.

“My bad,” he said and looked back at what he was doing. He took the broken pieces over to the trash can and brushed them in off his palms, then wiped his hands on the back of his shorts.

“I didn't think you liked pickles anyway,” Josh shrugged and went back to the fridge.

“You're right, I don't,” I nodded approvingly. Josh closed the fridge door and we were plunged into darkness.

“Hehe, what are you doing Josh?” I giggled. There was no reply, not a sound. “Josh?”

“Here babe,” came Josh's voice behind me and he wrapped his big warm arms around me and picked me up. I shrieked. Yes I'm aloud to do that, I'm gay. Josh laughed into my neck.

“Shh, you'll wake the others,” he hushed me.

“Not my fault,” I whined. Josh carried me up the stairs to my bedroom, bridal style and still wrapped in the blanket, and plunked me down on my bed. Then he jumped on top of me and pinned me. My pillow was cold from lack of use under my head and gave me goosebumps.

Josh purred and gently pressed his lips to mine, then pulled back. He grinned and kissed me again, as if he was dipping down and scooping up kisses.

“Stop kissing me,” I giggled and put both hands over my mouth, still clutching the blanket corners. I could see Josh's face clearly because wrapped around my bed head was my butterfly fairy lights and they were turned on so white light shone out of each of their butts.

“That's fine, we can just cuddle,” Josh sighed, obviously disappointed, an rolled off me, laying on my bed beside me.

“No!” I whined and rolled on top of him, still wrapped in my cocoon of blanket. Josh held me with his arms to stop me rolling off and turned a confused face up at me.

“Then what babe?” he asked.

“For once, I want to be the boy,” I said determinedly. Josh cackled, but when he saw my serious expression he stopped.

“Serious? Lee you're just... just... so cute. I just can't imagine you... you know... doing that,” Josh explained, half smirking. I scowled and really rolled off him this time. I got off my bed, leaving the blanket behind to show him how mad I was, and walked over to my full length mirror and flexed my muscles.

They were pretty puny compared to Soul and Josh. But still, I was a man god dangle. In the reflection of the mirror I saw Josh prop himself up with one elbow and looked at me. He was shirtless, but when was he ever not? But in the dim white light, the brown of his skin smoothed like fondue chocolate and the shadows cast over his eyes, making him look dark and mysterious. I gulped, feeling rather intimidated and slouched, sighing.

“I just feel so weak around you,” I mumbled and cross my arms over my chest, which was covered by a navy wife beater. My bright red boxers were sitting uncomfortably around my crotch area.
Josh got up and came over to me, his package magnified by his white short shorts, and wrapped me in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and then rested his cheek against it.

“Lee, you're perfect the way you are. And I love you for that. Don't try and change. Please?” Josh begged me, his voice low, serious and husky. My will was no competition to that and I gave in completely.

“Okay,” I promised and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Cuddle time?” Josh asked excitedly, getting his bounce back and leaping around the room around me.

“Yes!” I agreed happily and he picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder and leaped onto my bed.

Tell me what you think below! XD