NINE - Put Me Down, I Can Walk!

doo dooo dooo dooooooo!

Do you believe in life after love? la la la la

so anyway...

If you were a dinosaur, on a scale of one to majorly awesome how awesome would you be?

Here's the scale:

1 - not awesome at all, i don't like dinosaurs!

2 - slightly awesome but still poopy

3 - kind of awesome but still wets the bed

4 - getting awesomer by the second

5 - half awesome, half dawson

6 - whoooooo, RAWR IMA T REX!

7 - I'm so awesome i don't need to be a silly ass T REX

8 - F is for friends you eat dinosaurs together

9 - Whoa man, i'm toast a hippie dinosaurousmouth!

10 - THE LEAGUE OF EPIC AWESOMENESS DINO BREATH!

hahahahaha

pic, etc >

vote and comment! to enter to win a message of awesome click {here}

ENJOY MY MUFFINS!

Lee's P.O.V

Third day camping, well sort of camping. Anyway it was the third day now and it was the hottest day yet. We’d all been swimming again this morning and lounged around the houses. The air conditioning in the games room was good though. Right now I was there with everyone. I was sitting on the concrete floor by the wall which was nice and cool. The air hockey game was Josh VS Soul and Josh was winning. Every time Josh got a goal he would lift his shirt over his head and did a lap around the room. This was exactly what he was doing right now. Soul was rolling his eyes at me with an expression that said, ‘And-why-are-you-dating-him-again?’ I shrugged and smiled as Josh brushed past my feet.

“I’m going to win for you,” Josh said to me and I blushed.

“Okay,” I managed to mutter.

“Who says you’ll win?” Soul glared at him.

“Me!” Josh said, poking himself in the chest. He winced and then rubbed the sore spot.

“Careful,” I warned him.

“Okay lovely,” Josh grinned at me in that cheeky way he did. I laughed and blushed. Five minutes later Josh won and rushed over to me. He grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me off the ground and then kissed me. Then he let me slide back to the ground and went around the room high five-ing peoples faces.

“Ouch!” I said rubbing my side that had hit the ground rather abruptly. Josh looked at my scrunched up face and came over. He pulled me up off the ground again, sat down and sat me in between his legs and held me tight.

“What’s wrong? I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Josh sobbed into my back. I pulled my arms from where he had them pinned to his chest and put them around his waist. I couldn’t see much except Josh’s chocolate arms around me and he smelt so good it was making me dizzy, in a good way. I shifted so I could put my head on Josh’s shoulder and I kissed the skin on his neck.