TEN - It's Gross To Hear Lesbians Say It

So, how to the relationships in the love feast continue? Read on to find out!

Vote if you want Josh to run down the street in only high heels!

 Pic of Soul on side >

Lee's P.O.V

“I love you Lee,” Josh whispered in my ear. Then his lips brushed my cheek and I shivered, unable to pretend to be asleep any longer.

“I love you too,” I muttered and then covered my face with my blanket, embarrassed. Josh laughed and hugged me tighter, warmer. I rolled from my side into his chest, making sure the blanket was still over my head and laid against his torso. He tried to pull the blanket from me but failed.

“Please can I kiss you?” Josh whined, begging. He wasn't as good as whining as me. I pulled the blanket down, but only to my nose so that only my forehead and eyes were showing.
Catching me off guard, Josh ripped the blanket from my grip and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and I pouted.

“No fair,” I whined, he just chuckled and kissed me again, this time longer and firmer. He pulled away for the second time and smirked.

“Life's not fair Lee,” he snickered. I scowled at him, but I wasn't really angry. Secretly I loved every second of it. Two can play at that game. I turned around in Josh's lap so I was straddling him as he sat back against the back of the couch. I slid my arms over his shoulders and pressed my lips to his, making his move with mine. He clamped his hands on my hips and gripped my pelvis tightly. Then he started stroking the skin over the waistband of my jeans with the tip of his thumb from my hip to the middle of my lower back and back to the hip, over and over. The feeling was giving me tingles and making my insides go insane. He put his lips to my neck and began sucking like crazy, up to the ear and back again.

Why was I always the girl with him? I wondered as he shifted my weight over him so his loins were pressing up into mine through our jeans. I pulled Josh's head back up to mine and tugged on his lower lip with my teeth, making him groan. This earned me a buck from his hips before he slid me off him slowly and reluctantly and took a few deep breaths.

“We shouldn't get so excited,” he chuckled. I blushed and threw my arms over my face as I laid there on my back with one leg over his lap and the other tucked up between him and me so my knees were spread wide open and I felt exposed, despite my pants.

“Naw baby, I just mean while you're still weak,” Josh cooed. I lifted my leg so I could knee him in the armpit. He just laughed more.

Mike's P.O.V

I sat beside Tom and dangled my feet over the end of the jetty, he was watching me rather... expectantly. I was suddenly nervous. I looked over him and he caught my eyes in his. We stared at each other for a while and then I leant forward, catching Tom's lips with mine and kissed him. He leaped on top of me, forcing me onto my back on the jetty and kissed me harder. Then he pulled away and smiled.

“Sorry, I got a little over excited,” Tom grinned.

“By all means, be overly excited,” I grinned and pulled his lips back down to mine.

~

Four days later...

Soul's P.O.V

So camp ended up being some kind of love feast. Even Jamie and Ellie hooked up on the last night for a make out session. Which I secretly enjoyed watching. And now we were all back home where we belonged. Only Ellie and Jamie kept disappearing off together at random times. And Josh was around our house practically 24/7, but so was Abbey. Mike and Tom had disappeared off the face of the planet pretty much. Mike, who I knew very well to be a real outdoors, always with the crowd making some kind of riot, was completely quiet, always keeping to himself and never coming out with the rest of the newly formed gang.

So to fix all this, I arranged a movie night at my house. Well, that's what Lee, Josh, Abbey and I did nearly every night anyway, but this time I'd rounded the others up and black mailed them over here. Jamie and Ellie were cuddling on one of the bean bags. Mike was sitting on Tom's lap on the single armchair. Josh and Lee were getting cosy on the sofa and Abbey and I were wrapped in a sleeping bag on the floor.

“Wow guys, this totally feels like a swinger party,” Josh cackled as he shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

“More like a singular orgy,” Mike chuckled.

“This reminds me of some stupid romantic comedy movie where everyone ends up with everyone,” Jamie said.

“Yeah, but in those movies the couples are all straight,” I laughed.

“Aw, feeling left out in your heterosexual relationship Souls,” Josh baby voiced me. I scowled at him.

“So who takes it up the bum?” Ellie asked Mike and Tom. Tom blushed and Mike cackled.

“That's so gross El,” Mike snorted.

“If it's gross, how come you're together?” Jamie defended her fellow lesbian thing.

“It's not gross to do, it's gross to hear lesbians say it,” Mike poked his tongue out and put an arm around Tom's shoulders. Tom blushed redder.

“Isn't anyone going to ask us who takes the sausage?” Josh asked.

“No!” everyone said in unison. Josh frowned.

“Why not?” he asked.

“We all know it's Lee,” Jamie said blankly. Lee blushed and hid his face. Josh smiled.

“Yes he does,” he said seedily. I groaned.

“I don't want to know those things about my brother,” I barked. Abbey, who had been silent up until now, patted my head.

“Now you know how I feel when you were flirting with my brother,” she giggled. Josh pointed a finger at me.

“I just asked him if he was attracted to me and wanted to date me,” I said innocently. “And then when he said yes I asked whether he's be the man or the woman if we had sex, that's all.” Everyone laughed at that and Josh hit play with the remote for the movie.

The movie ended up being a romantic comedy where three guys and three girls went on a road trip and by the end they'd all hooked up, in straight couples. Though I was pretty sure the smallest guy was secretly gay for the Irish guy.

Who knows.