1

NAGISA POV~

​​​​"Class.. Tomorrow, we'll have a new students and... You..." Karasuma-sensei turn his head to look at koro-sensei with a death glare make him flinch a little.. "Don't do anything weird. I'm warning you. I don't want to see her angry." He add. "She?" They ask-yelling. "Yes!! Her. So, please make her feels welcome." He said and went out from the class.

*TIME SKIP*

We all went home after school finished. Karma and I walked home together cause our home in the same ways. "Nagisa!! Karma! W-wait!!" Someone called us. "Oh.. It's you, Terasaka." I say. "Hey!! What'd you thinks about the new student? And what the new girl look like?" He ask. "I don't think that far. So, I don't know." I answer. "We can see her tomorrow, right? So, we wait until tomorrow then~" Karma say, smirking and walking with his hand in his pockets.

"But I still wonder what she looks like." Terasaka say and look up at the sky, start daydreaming. ​​"Wrong~ Her body looks like, hm?" Karma smirk. "Yeah.. You're right." Terasaka laughing too. I sweatdrop while laugh nervously. When we reach at the crossroads, I take to turn to left road. "Nagisa!! We should go this way." Karma said to me. "I have to go somewhere." I told him then walked away as he nodded. I take the bus to stop at airport.

Mom told me to came here and she will waited for me there. She said that we came to pick up someone. I'd asked who is the person but she answer with a smile as she said it was a surprise. When I think who we waiting for, I heard someone yelling. "Nagisa Onii-chan~" She yelled and hugged me.​​​​​ Onii-chan? I see the girl have a (L/H) hair and her hair is blue same like me. Wait a minute. I thought for awhile. Just one person that I know, she a girl that have a blue hair like me.

The image of the girl came to my mind. "(Y-YN)?" I ask. "Yes~" She answer. My eyes widen and saw my mom's smiling next to me see (y/n)..

YOUR POV~

I just arrived from USA, finished my practical studied like a normal students and mission as an assassins at there. My brother and my mother in japan and didn't know I'm an assassin. Actually, they didn't know that I have a mental problem cause I don't want they worried. I went out from the exit door, search for my mom and especially my brother, of course. When I take a few step more, I see a boy same hair like me standing next to my mother.

"Nagisa Onii-chan~" I ran and hugging him. His body's warm but I like it. He seems shocked. "(Y-Y/N)?" He ask. "Yes~" I giggles happily for finally get to see him, his eyes widened but I still hugged him. "(Y/N), are you just want to hug your brother? How about your mother?" My mom ask, I chuckle and let go my brother, hugging my mom. "I missed you two~" I smile happier.

*TIME SKIP*

"I told with principle to place me at E-class~" I told my mom and eating the cake in front me when my brother went to taking a bath. "You whaattt??? Why?" She yelling, Cover my ear cause to hurt for heard the yell sound. She look at me angry but I don't care. "Mom!! Your voice!! Slow your voice down, It's hurting my ears. " I pout. ​​​​​​"Why did you do this?" She ask, slow her voice down. "Of course I want to same class with Onii-chan~ ", "Okey, then... Did he know about you go to that school and in the same class? " I grin. "Too many questions and the answers to the last is 'No'~ Don't tell him, I want make him 'Surprise'~" I told and continue eating.
NAGISA POV~
I wake up in the morning, after taking bath like usual day and wearing school uniform. I walk to living room, search for (Y/N)but no where to be seen. I end up, went to kitchen and see breakfast on the table with a piece of paper from(Y/N).

To: Onii-chan
I making your breakfast~
Eat up your breakfast, swallow it and go to school, okey~
I have went to meet someone in such a hurry..
So, I'm really sorry didn't waited until you wake up and see you later~
From: Your one and only twins. (Y/N)

After read the letter (Y/N)'s left for me with the food for my breakfast. I smiled and chuckled a little. I sat, ate the breakfast (Y/N) maked for me. ​​​​​After that, went out from the house and goes to school. I went to school with my best friend, Karma like always. We reach at the door class, I open it. Their're so noisy, talking about the new student. "Hey Nagisa!! Karma!! Good morning!!" Kayano greetings us. "Good morning." I greet back while smile and sit at my table.

"Did you see the new student? She's pretty.." She said. "Wait! How did you know that she's pretty?" I ask, look confusion at her. "Terasaka, right?" Karma ask and lean in his back at the chair while crosses arms. "Yeah.." She say, laughed nervously. "Hey, Nagisa!! Check the new student, she's cute. I have to begged to Karasuma-sensei for this picture." Terasaka walk and show me the girl with (H/C) hair color blue orbs, smiling in the picture.

Why I think, I've seen her before? I thought, scanning the words that terasaka just said. "Wait!! Why's karasuma-sensei? Why not Koro-sensei or Irina-sensei?" He scratch behind his neck."Uh.. About that... First, I asked to koro-sensei but he didn't knew who the new student then I asked Bitch-sensei but the answered same like koro-sensei. She said just Karasuma-sensei and Principal who knew about it." He tell but.. Why Karasuma-sensei have a picture of her?

*TIME SKIP*

Koro-sensei in the classroom, teach chemistry subject. Someone knock the door and open it. It's Karasuma-sensei, he's walk in but look like he scared about somethings because I can see a sweat dropping at the side of his forehead. "The new student is here. Please came in and introduce yourself to the class." The new student walk in and my eyes widen. ​​​​​​"Hello~ My name's (Y/N). It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along~" I stand up. "(Y-Y/N)?? Why are you here?" I ask, shocked.

KARMA POV~

​​​​​​Karasuma-sensei walk in, I can see someone standy in front the door but I didn't see her face. "The new student is here. Please come in and introduce yourself." He say. Weird. How he talk doesn't like usual... I thought and  see the girl with blue hair walk in. She looks so beautiful... My eyes widen. Wait!! Karma!! What's wrong with you? It's not you.. I tell myself. "Hello~ My name's (y/n). It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along~" She say, I see her eyes, it's blue.​​

Blue orbs and blue hair? It's remain me to Nagi-... My thought suddenly got interrupted by someone. "(Y-Y/N)? Why are you here?" Nagisa voice say, asked to the girl. Wait! He know her?? My eyes widen and everyone in the class looked at him. ​​​​​​"You know her, Nagisa?" The squid teacher ask. "Hmm.. Yeah.. Ac-actually she i-is.." He stuttering. "Hello, Nii-chan~" (Y/N) say, wave her hand. "Nii-chan??" Their yell loud, I shocked while the (Y/N) girl cover her ears.