3

IRINA POV~

I touch her shoulder. "(Y-Y/N)?" I stutter again. Dammit, again?? I cursed in my head and saw she smirked. Nobody can notice it but I can see it clearly. "Oh~ You is the Duckbutt-face-sensei at the highschool I attend before. Nice to meet you again, Duckbutt-face-sensei~~" She say with cheering voice, every in the class laughing especially the redhead boy laughing loudly. ​​​​​​I frown and drag her out from the class, take her far as I could to talk with her privately.

"Explain, why you here? Why in this school? Why in E-class?" I want an explanation for her mouth. "Well, Tadaomi-kun told me about the squid and I felt excited heard about his speed~" She giggles. -kun?? I facepalm. "Actually, I have two other reasons. first, the squid is one of my victims before but now look like we friend now~ Maybe~" (Y/N) say with evilly smirk. Psycho girl... I sweatdrop. "And second..." She stop. "Yes, continue..." She smile sadly. "And second, I miss Nii-chan.."

She look a down on the ground. "Who's you-" I try to ask but she interrupt me. "Nagisa Shiota is my Nii-chan, actually my twins brother.." We silent for few minute.. "My lovely twins brother, Nagisa Nii-chan~" I silence. "Hello~ anybody home?" She waves her hand at my face. "I still can't belive this.. You and nagisa are twins.." She laughed with what I just say it. "Why are you look so happy?"

"Of course!! I'm happy~ Finally, 7 years at other country for assassin mission, studies at school and treatment -in hospital- Of course, I'm happy!! I can went back to japan and meet Nii-chan again." Sadness can be heard in her voice, ​​​​​​I can see her eyes full tear, I sigh. Okay .. then.. I hugging to comfort her.

KORO-SENSEI POV~

My all body's shivering a little whe she said God of death. She glared at me and smirked but that not usual smirk. When she smirk, it's make me feel fear just like a few years ago but... There something bother me. How did she knows about my identity? I look at (Y/N) again, can't believe Nagisa have a twins. when I saw her smirk again. The smirks feel very familiar... And than I saw her eyes. Now, her eyes not blue but red. The eyes too.. No way!! It can't be her... T-that... NO....

I say in head like I didn't believe the girl was her, my body shivering even more. When Irina dragging (Y/N) out to no way did we know where they going. I look at Karasuma, seen he stop sweatdropped when they went out. "Karasuma-sensei.. I like to talk to you about something, outside." He nodded before went out. "Class, you can do your own work~" I say. Before I go out to see karasuma, Nagisa ask me if he can go out to see (Y/N). "Nooo.." I immediately yell with 'x' on my face, he's shock.

"I-I think she'll be fine with Irina-sensei, you shouldn't worries too much." I say. "O-okay." He answer and I went out to see karasuma. I stop walk as I start to talk with karasuma not far behind the old campus. "She's Blade Vepor, isn't she?" I ask and place one of my tentacles at his shoulder. His eyes widen and ask. "How did you know?" He ask. "Hmm... She has too much surprise.." I say. "What do you means?" He confuse. "Nurufufu~ Such a sweet innocent girl (Y/N).."

I grin. "The 15 years old girl have a twins brother name's Nagisa Shiota, hm?" I chuckle. "She is a dangerous professional assassin called Blade Vepor, famous with her psycho smile and but she also know all about me before I teaching here." I explain. "Before?" Karasuma ask while give more confuse look. "Yea~ Actually, the girl that I called her Blood Wolf is (Y/N)." I say with excited or like scared voice? "What!!!" He yelling. "Wait...!! How did you know the her is (Y/N) and not other person?"

He ask, still can't believe cause Blood Wolf is the most dangerous assassins in the world is the girl he know. I sigh and tell. "Her eyes turn to eyes wolf with red color look like a blood." Karasuma touch his chin, close his eyes. "Did Irina know about her?" He ask, thinking. "I think she seems to know her but didn't know about she's the Blood Wolf." I across arm but more like tentacles. "So, who is her exactly?" Someone's ask us sudden, we shocked.

KARMA POV~

They went out to no way that we know. After that, everyone go to Nagisa table and ask too much questions. Poor nagisa~ I mentality say in my head and chuckle. "Nagisa!! why you didn't tell me that you have a cute twins sister." Maehara say. "Eerr..." He get interrupt. "Yeah, you should tell us more about your sister." They grinned, Nagisa sweatdrop. I still leaning my back on the chair, crosses leg onto the table while smirk.

"But why did Karma not know about Nagisa have a sister? Let along a twins?" Kayano said and everyone looked at me. When I was about to answer the questions. Suddenly there a voice of someone is yelling. "What!!!" Everyone seem surprise to heard the voice. That's voice heard like Kara- Then my thought get interrupt by Okuda. "T-that voice is K-karasuma-sensei, right?" She ask, I stand up and say.

"It's seem that voice came behind this campus." They nod. "Where are you going to, karma?" Nagisa ask. "Too checking what he yelling about." I answer and they all follow me to behind campus. We hide in a bush that few meter from them. "What are they talking about?" Okajima ask. "Shhh... Karasuma sensei is talking now." Kimura say. "Everyone be quite." Speak Kataoka.

"Did Irina know about her?" karasuma asked. "I think she seems to know her but didn't know about she's the Blood Wolf." The squid say. I secretly went out from the bush and ask. "So, who is her exactly?" Both Tako-sensei and Karasuma-sensei seem shocked that I stand at between of them. "Nurufufu... Karma, when do you get here? Did you hears anything?" the squid ask, serious.

"Just a few minutes ago and yeah~ I heard about know and didn't know. Well.. Not just me actually.. They're hear too~" I pointed with my fingers to the nearby bush and they're went out from the bush. "So, who is her you both talking about?" I smirk. "Nobody." Karasuma-sensei say and begin to walk away. "Nobody, huh? So, about the Blood Wolf is?" I say with fake ask.

He stop his track, turn his head to look at me and sigh. "That just an information we know about someone." He explain. "Just an information... Is that so? What about the part Bitch-sensei know her?" I smirks, he sweatdrop and sigh. "You knew too much, Karma.. I will tell you all about this information. I'll tell you, if something happens not now nor today. Now, go back to your class." He's walk away.