6

KARMA POV~

I feel pity for nagisa as I walked home alone. "What did he mean that (Y/N) have a illness?" I muttered to myself as I reached at my house and begin to opened the door but I stop when saw at the corner of my eyes. I see a figure of blue hair girl sleeping under the tree and my mind suddenly click.. (Y/N)? I walk closer to the sleeping figure and knees down in front of her, look at her clear face.

Looked at her close eyes, eyelash have a little tear run down to her cheeks. She's crying? I sigh and move closer to her, touched her cheeks to wiped her tear out. Suddenly, she catches my wrist, grabbed my coller shirts and pinned down me to the ground. I speechless at first but then growl. "What the hell?" I yell at her. "Oh.. it's you..." She say, I sweatdrop then ​​​​​​she let me go but didn't said anything.

We fell silent, she make a poker face. Maybe.. She in her thought. I thought as I also make a same face then she yell. "Wait!!! Why are you here?" Finally!! She realize!! "It's my house." I blow out. "W-whatt??? I'm not supposed to be here!! Argh!! Dammit."  I smirk to what I just heard. Did she just curse loudly or I'm hallucinating? "Dammit!!" She cursing again.. No.. I'm not hallucinations~

"You're different than your brother and totally different personality when back at the school." She sweatdrop while I just smirking.. "Hm.. W-well.. You see.. Um... You wa-" She stutter then I interrupt. "So, Bitch-sensei said you went back to USA but.. Tell me the truth~ I know you lying (Y/N)-chan~" She go silent, I smile at her and take out my cellphone. "Before I'll tell you broth-" She cut me from continue my action.

"Fine!! Yeah.. It was true, I lied about to went back to USA. I'll be in Japan for some reason." She say. "So, what it is?" I smirk. "In other time." She said with death glaring at me. I chuckle with her other personality, it's so interesting. "Where you wanna stay now?" I ask, keep my cellphone back in my pocket. "Don't know." She sigh and try stand up, take a few step to walk away but I quickly grab her wrist.

"You can stay at my house." I say but I also shock with my action.. "Are you crazy?" She snatch out from my grip then she walk away but then fell to the ground. "Ow." Is what she said, I chuckle. "No. I'm not crazy. I don't let go of your hand, if you didn't accept it..." I grab her wrist again. ​​​​​​"And it looks like, you have another reason for you to stay here~" I look at you leg have a small bruises and chuckle.

There are silence for 2-3 minutes.. The raining start fall down from the sky. "So?" I ask with a smirk. "Fine, then.." She sighed the muttered. "It's looked, I don't have a choice." End up by me, drag her into my house that make her pissed off. ​​​​​​"You stupid!! I have my leg, I can walk you know!!!" She yell. I laugh and carry her up, bride style, she screaming a little like a girl but she IS girl.

​​​​​​"Don't move or I let you go and fell at the floor." I smirk. " Nononono.. Don't let me go." Her hand wrap around my neck, scared if I really let her fall to floor. My cheeks forming a little pink. I was blushed of her cuteness.. No Karma.. No.. Act cool.. All cool. I said to myself and repeat the same to calm myself. "You so aggressive (Y/N)~" I teasing her. "S-shut up." She said but still embraced my barely neck.

I can feel her warm breath felt on my neck but that feeling end when I place her butt on the sofa. "You can let me go now (Y/N)" I control my voice from cracks. "O-okay." She say... Cute.. "I'll go search where the medicals. You wait here." I tell and her response make me chuckle. "Hn."

*TIME SKIP*

YOUR POV~

I look at the clock. 11 p.m... I let out heavy sight. After taking nice bath, karma give me one of his pj's and it's too big for me..  "Why I have to stay here in a first place?" I muttering too loud and karma heard it. "Cause you didn't have a choice~" He helping answering my own question. I pouting and notice he looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I yell then he walking at me. "You look cute in that pj's~"

I frown when it was his turn to laugh. "Aarrghh.. Whatever.. Where did I sleep on?" I ask. He's smirk when I thought that I don't want to know what does he think. "Well~ You can sleep on the couches or you can join me to sleep on the same bed~" He say with smirk at his face. That's creepy smirk... Quickly snap out from thought. ​​​​​​"I rather DIE​​​ ​​​​​than sleep with you." I sighly then lie down on the cushion.

I saw he frown then walk to and lift me up to carry me bride style that make me yelp. Begin to walk to bedroom. "Put me down!!" I protest, try push him away. "Okey, if you want your ass at the floor." He tried to let me go and fall on the floor but... "No!! Please no!!" I quickly say and wrap my arms around his neck tightly, scared if he truly want to do it. I didn't want end up by my ass kissing the floor.

When he said I can let him go now. I just half hugging him but he suddenly let go me making me pulling him with me but when I realize his face too close to me. ​​​​​​I mean close is very very close... More logic is, he on top of me. My eyes meet his eyes. His lips now verryyyy close to my. Verryyyy close means we're kissing!!! Oh my kamiiiii!!?!?!! I push him off me, quickly turn away.

That's soooo embarrassing. I feels my cheeks are burning as I yelling in my head. Oh my? I'm blush? This's horrible... Horrible... My mental make my emotions mix up?? It is what people said like? or it was love? My heart beating fast than it should be!! Did i like him?!! Hell no!!! I didn't like him!! like or love never in my dictionary!!!

KARMA POV~​​​​

"Karma? Why was I in your bedroom?" A voice ask me make me snap and didn't notice her cheeks is blush cause I'm to busy looking away to hiding my blush on the cheeks so she can't see it. "I don't wanna you back hurt. So I think you should sleep here and I sleep on the cushion." I say while try to control my cracking voice. "No.. I'm fine and can sleep there. It's your bed anyway." She say.

"Noo!!! You sleep here and I sleep there." I protest but she do the same. "This's your bed. I can't." I try to search another reason. "And you a girl." She give me poker face. "But-" I stop her from continue. "No but. I sleep there and you here. Got it?" I begins to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist. ​​​​​​How she touching my hand make me feel warm. "Wait!! If y-you want, y-you can sleep next to m-me."

I look at her. "I feel guilty if you sleep on the couches. This's your bed anyway and this bed so big. Y-you can sleep next to me and I don't wanna your back hurt because of me take your bed." She stutter make a cute voice.. "I-it is okay, for y-you?"  I curse myself to stutter like that and let my cool down. "M-maybe?" She bite her lower lips but her cuteness make me want to attack her right now.

Stop it!! Karma!! "N-no.. I-I think I s-should sleep on the couches. You're a girl and I'm a boy." I make reason but she grip my wrist a more tightly. "If you don't wanna, I sleep on the floor." I stop and look at her. "O-okay.. Okay." I lay down next to her but after a few minutes, I didn't realize my hand move by itself and sneaking around her waist then I sleep peacefully because the warm make me feel peace.