21

YOUR POV~

Oh my fucking chocolate melting cakes.. I thought the movie would be screening on tomorrow. I never thought it would be today. I bit my lower lips as a blood slowly rush to my face while I was trying to ignored the weird feeling in my stomach. Calm down, (Y/N)... He just holding your hand. My own hand. Palm meet palm, linking the fingers together. Feel each other warm. What the fuck, (Y/N)!!!!! Oh Google God!! Please help me!! Help the old little me!!

Please tell me the way to getting out from this situation!!!! As if my pray reach the Google God, and I totally ignore Kashi's quick lessons, Kashi landing himself on a roof giving me the idea to run as fast as I could after he take us out from his coat. But fuck my idiotness.. I forgot that my hand still in his. How did I remember? Well.. He pull me back to him. "Where do you think you are going?" I glare at him. "Let me go, Akabane." His eyes widen when heard me.

Pull my hand back from his grasp and walk away. "(Y/N)!!" I heard Nagisa shout but ignore him as I walk to the door to get down from this stupid roof. Walking the down the stairs and got through many same look a like hallways in silence, not until a hip pop sex song suddenly appear. "What the fuck?!!" I shout but quickly cover my mouth. I take out my phone, since the song come from it. I glare at the phone. "It must be Kano doing. When I get back, he'll die."

I smirk, evilly before answer the call as I continue walking. "Hello? Anyone? Someone?" A voice say from other side. "Nobody.." I say, deadpan. "(Y/N)!! Finally!! Where are you?! I have been waiting for ages!! Come to the lab right now!!" And it hang up. I look at my phone. "The hell? It's not even 2 hours from the first call!!" I grunt but change the set up of my ring tones to another song than delete the weird song earlier. I keep the phone and sigh as I push the door open.

There's a woman in here. I stare at her blackly as she smile sweetly. Please don't be fool with her appearance everyone.. Because the sweet looking woman can promise to break every bones in your fragile body into tiny pieces. She also have nice name, you know. What is it? The nutcracker. Most of her victims are male. Her favorite place to be break is male lower part. So, beware of your part, males.. "What can I help you?" She ask in English. "Death Of Humans."

She look at me with pleasure face. The pleasure of seeing death.. The time of human being break and.. Covered with blood. She stand up and walk to the bookshelves, pull one book out and push it back to the place. The bookshelves move itself to the side and a door open. I step in and turn to face her. Can't let my guard off around anyone with criminal record.. "Please enjoy your ride.." She say before the door close. Narrowing my eyes and press the buttons.

"R278059.." I heard a lot of cursing in my head and I say, it was Arie.. "Say whatever you want.. I love them being together.." Going back to ignore his cursing time. A secret box come out and I press the one that write 'LAB' on it and the start to shake a little. The place is a lift. The government didn't know about this place. Only some people knew about this. Some people I talked about are us. The people like me and Kashi. The people who earning an alias like us.

Irina is a freelance trained assassin not a freelance assassin or a killer like us. We earn our alias because our brutality when killing our victims. The door open, relevant many white lab coats people's walking around. "There you are!!" A guy appear and grab my arm, dragging me passing peoples here and there and finally into a room. "Alright!! Let's get this over with." He take a box out and open it as he showing it to me. My eyes widen of what I have see in front me.

"You have completed it?!! Are you serious?!!" He smirk, smugly. "Of course!! I'm a genius after all!!" He say proudly. "Oh my god!!! I can't believe this!!" I jump up and hug him. "You don't know how much it meant to me!!" I kiss his cheeks nonstop. "Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you very much, Azusa-kun!!!" I let go and take the box. In there's have two purple injections. No, it's not a drug.. Hell no to drug. Ignore the fake coughing he was making and he begin.

"Like you have asked.." I look at him. Wait.. Is that blush on his face? "After you take this, it can give you all control of... You know what." He give me the look and I nod. "Then this one.." He take out another box. "Another of your request.. Eating all those weird cell off from blood's system.." He show me one yellow injection. "That too?!! You are a life saver!! I'm so in debt on you.." I smile. "You can ask me for anything, Azusa-san!! It's all I can do to thanking you!!"

"Anything as in everything?" He ask, raised eyebrows. That's suspicious.. "Hmmm.. Yes?" I question it back. "So.. Can I have.." He look at me and I raise eyebrows. "You..?" I blink while there a laugh echoing in my head. "You means, me, to accompanying you to somewhere?" I ask for confirmation. "What? No!! I meant by, you go out with me and being my girlfriend!!" He shout, I blink for a couple of time before my face go red. "W-what?! G-girlfriend?!!" He look away.

"B-but... We are 5 years apart!!" He look at me with a pout face and a little blush on his cute face. Urgh.. Me and anime cute boy.. "I know you are like.. 15." I cover my face, prevent from any nosebleed. "I am 15.." I mumble but a hand grab mine. "It's not the point, (Y/N).. Yes, you are 15 while I'm 20. But I still can wait for you. 3 years, (Y/N).. 3 years and you will be 18 years old. I will be 23 that time." I bit my lower lips. But.. Karma.. A images of him appear.

I don't know if I really do have this love feeling for him.. But... Okuda.. Minami Okuda.. He like her right? She also like him.. Most people thought they would be together.. Some fangirls that knew as fujoshi want Karma be together with Nagisa.. I'm just get on their ways.. Ruining fans shipping.. I sigh. Maybe I should accept Azusa's feeling? No.. It won't work out that way.. But I should give him a chance. I look at Azusa and smile. "I can't accept your feeling.." I tell him.

I can see pain of the rejection clearly on his face. He didn't bother to hide it at all.. I smile sadly. "I think, I have a feeling for someone else.. I don't know for sure.." I explain but I can feel he was slowly trembling. Just like a little kid who afraid to be hit by a mother. "But there's a girl liking him and he liked her too.. So.." I sit up from my seat and cup his face, letting his eyes meet mine. "Let's have it a try.." His eyes widen in shock of what I just said.. "You're serious?" I smile.

"I can't be your girlfriend but I can give you a chance.. Let's go out together.. If it did work out between us. I will accept you. So try, take this chance.. To try to get my heart. To try to make me only think about you.. To try to make me breathing and only life for you.."  I tell him all. He stare me and I look at him but.. "Hey..." I tilt head in question. "Can I kiss you?" He ask, totally ruin the moment early. I blink for a second and blush but with a cracking poker face, I say. "No.."

He make very nervous face. "Then.. Can I hug you..?" He ask again. I think for not so long time before nod. "Alright.." He wrap his arms around my waist and... W-wait!! Why did he put his face on there?!!! I blush. "H-hey!! Don't stuff your face on my chest!!" I try to push him. "Shut up.. You've agree to it." I cover my face with both of my hands. "Geez.. So much for just going out.." I sigh and scratch behind my neck. "You do know it's illegal to do this to underage girl, right?"

He look up to me with the blush on his face, totally messy red. "You're a criminal.. Illegal stuffs are nothing to you.." He say before hug me a little more tightly than before. "Touché.." I narrow my eyes. "Aah... Your smell's nice.." My eyes widen. "W-what?! H-hey!! What are you doing sniffing me like that!!" I try to prey off his hands from me but.. "Stop struggling!! I can't hold to control myself if your continue doing that!!" I ignore his warning and continue struggling.

Without a warning, he let me go to grab my wrists but I fall backward and accidentally pulling him too. Thud!! We've fell.. I, with my back was on the floor.. But Azusa was on top of me. Both of my wrists are pinned to the floor by his hands. We're both blushing mad as his both legs are side to side of my waist. "(Y/N)..." He slowly lean down. I can't say a word and can only screaming in my head. Talk about 1-10!! This is really fast!! Too fast!! Where's the original plot?!!

[ Zee's whistling innocently. (^3^) 🎶 “It's cliff hang, guys..” But.. (π_π) “5 more days before move into student's dormitory..” Also.. (*^*) “About the codes.. R278059.. Nobody would thought it will be use as a codes right? If anyone didn't know about them and an innocent person.. Don't google it because curiosity.. Don't taint yourself..” ]