9

YOUR POV~

Next morning.. I go to school early and left karma alone~ Hahaha.. Sorry Karma but I have to check the note.. I sit at my chair inside the class in 05:45 a.m.. Sorry to say.. I'm not crazy. I do this so no one can bother me. This info I got from my people or more like a few spy I wages. What? I'm rich -_- Without my family knowing :D and my people so loyalty to me~ or they scared? Hahaha.. Don't care~ So, I can say I have a spy everywhere. Hohoho.. Back to story and check the document. "Let's see.... hmm.."

DOCUMENT 1 : APPEARANCES AND EMOTIONS

Finish reading the first record... I take 10 to 15 minutes to me understand it. then I sweatdrop, how can be he turn pink when he sleep? Kashi-kun... he can't hide his emotions now. I got this from one of the staff from the lab. "Next~"

DOCUMENT 2 : POWER AND ABILITIES

Wow!!! Don't have to pity to kashi-kun anymore. He speed is march 20!! I can go and back from USA without take a flight. Yay!! 🎉 I will using you to take me around the world Kashi-kun starting today~ -Meanwhile at where koro-sensei is... "Aaaahhh.... chuuumm..." Rub noses. (XD noses.. pfff.. hahaha.. if you can see, koror-sensei have noses but we cannot see it) -Back to you.. hummed happily, take the last document. "And the last one~"

​​​​DOCUMENT 3 : WEAKNESS

"Hummm~ His weaknes~..." Silences for awhile. "Uh!! Number 5.... Kashi-kun is pervert~ Bad! Bad! Bad-tako...." I read it again. "Ahh~ Kashi-kun like gossip? Huhuhu..." Humming Old Mad Donald song. "Eh???? Kashi-kun can't swim? But he can swim before."​​​​​​ I pouted... "If he can't swim, how can we race again?? Poor my Tako-nii.." Then I realize something.

Ehh....??? Why did I talking to myself so loudly? I looked at my phone clock. It's freaking 06:49 a.m..... "Hu... Kuhou-kun must be at the main campus." Keep all three documents in bag. I went out from old campus to main campus. Walk, walk, walk and walk through down the hill then remember the dream I dreaming before. That is why I go to school early.

*Flashback*

Karma give me used his one of the guest bedrooms. ​​​​​​I kept on twisting and turning in my sleep. Feel uncomfortable and my throat feel thirsty. You know what?​​​​ Nevermind just forget it... Close my eyes...... A few minutes later.... I heard a thud on the ground, my eyes immediately shot open I was already on my feet with a gun in my hands. ​​​​​​Searched around my bed to find nothing but silence..

"Who's there?" Slightly shouted and got no answer and decided to give up. "Huh.... Nothing, I'm sure I heard something..." I whispered, on my way back to my bed I was grabbed by a pair of arms that came out of the shadows... "Ahhh--" Before I could scream the stranger covered my mouth and held me tightly as I struggled to get out of his endless grip.

I could feel the strangers cold breath tickling the back of my neck and made me shiver. "Shhhh... Don't worry (Y/N).. It's just me~" The stranger say near my ear, making me tremble with fear. The stranger loosened his grip and turned me to face him, looked at him in shock knowing that... Is... "Karma? What're you doing here?" I whispered with a little bit of hurt through my words.

Why is he doing this? Well.. This's his house.. What did I expect? But.. Please don't tell me.... No...I can't think that! ​​​​​Of course he won't like me or love... ME.. Yeah right!! Fuck!! I talking to myself again!! Karma planted his finger on my bottom lip. He stalked closer with a smirk growing on his face which make me blush.. "W-what... A-are you doing Karma..." I don't know why but he make me feel fear..

I squeaked as he wrapped his warm arms around my waist. "Shhhh, don't worry (Y/N) I'll make sure you won't feel pain anymore~"  He whispered, only to make my eyes widen more in fear. "Stop, playing around Karma!! St-" Before I could say anything karma grabbed my wrists. He threw me on my bed with him hovering on top of me.  His arms on each side of my head and his body....

So... Close to mine... I can almost feel it..... "Shut up." He spat then proceeded to reach for my buttons on my blouse, I gasp. "Karma!! Wha-" He covered my mouth and looked deeply in my (E/C) orbs his gaze was full of lust and hunger. What does he think he is doing..... What does he want with me? What is he thinking about.... The lust in his eyes... The hunger... Does he want... Me?

What?!! No way!! Are he cannibal or something?!! No is hell I let him eat me!! Karma continued to unbutton my blouse and stopped until my neck and collar bone was exposed to the wind and the coldness. He smirked and the lust in his eyes grew. He bent down and licked my neck slowly trying to find my soft spot... To be honest..... He was pretty close....

His kisses on my neck were full of passion and hunger, I moan a little.. Oh shit, he nearly found my soft spot... That felt so weird... But why am I letting him.... Wait..... I'm letting him.. Why I can't fight him? His arms soon traveled up my thigh causing me to flinch. We are only at a young age!! We shouldn't be doing this goddamit! He was about to kiss my soft spot I kicked him off of me with a pissed expression.

"St-stop it n-now Karma!" I yelled, with a fear, walking to him. Once I reached to him, I slapped him right across the cheek leaving a red mark. He just stared at me in shock.. That soon turned into an angered expression. He stood up which made me fall on my butt and shifting away from him. He slowly walked up to me... His feet were hitting the ground roughly.....

OH MY GOSH!! DID I MAKE HIM ANGRY!  He suddenly stopped. "I love you...." Then with that Karma disappeared in the air.... and I wake up with sweat on my forehead. I staring the ceilings and leaving me confused but flushed when remember the last words.

*End Flashback*

​​​​All the way I walking down the hill. I could feel my face felt hot. I can say that I'm blushing when remember that dream. I hide my face with both my hand. "Stupid dream... Stupid!!! Stupid!!! Stupid!!!! And Stupid Karma!!!!" I muttering cause to embarrassing.