Shot-10

"If I really am so unappealing then I would like to assume that you would want to keep as much distance from me as possible considering how disgustingly we had made out in your room last night? Right?" Rishabh scoffed at her words and shifted uncomfortably on his heels.

"Right." He spoke out in an unconvincing tone.

"Then why did the mighty Rishabh Rathore shamelessly kiss me on the cheeks in his yard while I was about to leave? What on the earth was that thanks for? Did you lose a nut or two while snogging me?" Sanvi knew she had several questions regarding that sudden flow of affection he had procured the night before. However, she did not intend her query to come up on such a turn in the discourse. She was furious at his words, yet her own voice seemed to be mellowed down at his previous accusation.

Rishabh looked up to experience one of the most weird sensations across his chest. Sanvi's eyes were blazing red. Her face held a bit of dejection and hurt? Wait? Did he just see that? But for what? She was hurt? By his words? Why on the earth would she be hurt at HIS words? It was not like they had fought or he had taunted her for the very first time. Were his eyes betraying him? Or was she actually feeling dejected by his words?

He kept on staring at her face when her voice brought him back from his trance.

"Cat got yout tongue now, genius?" She narrowed her brows at him as he kept on gawking at her face, seemingly at a loss of words.

"That.. That was nothing... I wanted to trouble you. And for the thanks, that was sarcastic." He tried to cover up the blunder he had caused last night in the flow of emotions.

Emotions? Like seriously? He WASN'T driven by any sort of emotion that too for HER!

"Then why the hell did you kiss me again!" She was definitely enraged by then as she gripped his collar.

"BECAUSE I COULD! I knew I could get under your thin skin by doing that. Didn't I succeed? Weren't you affected by me Dixit?" He glared intensely, locking their eyes in a prolonged heated stare-off.

"Oh? But you'd be heartbroken to know that it didn't irk me at all. Nothing you do is irksome to me. You're just a pathetic nobody who goes around fooling himself that he could trouble anyone by doing anything insignificant." She was shocked to find that she was indeed hurt at his non chalance. Who the hell was he to assert such strong effect on her? She was definitely not someone to bend down at the current of ANYONE doing ANYTHING to HER!

Rishabh on the other end seemed quite a bit affected by her words right then. He was beyond his wits. Extremely mad would have been an understatement for his disposition right then.

"Dare you cross my paths again! I wont wait for a second to inform the school authorities about your stupid actions. I'll ruin you, Rathore." She banged her palm on the wall beside him and turned to leave.

"Oh and for stealing away my first kiss, you are gonna definitely pay a hard price one day." She turned back before clutching his collar and pulling him dangerously close to her. Her eyes were spitting fire.

Anger rose through his veins at the audacity of that girl in front of him. Now he had to justify his actions to her? Who the hell was she?

He clutched her hands and loosened her grip over his collars before pushing her with a heavy jerk.

"Do you really thing you can have such power over me Dixit? You could never do anything! You have always been a good for nothing wimp! Go cry on your books, nerd! I LOST MY FIRST KISS TO YOU TOO AND THAT'S JUST MY DAMN BAD LUCK!" He barked at her one last time before storming off outside.