Shot-49

"WHAT THE FU..." I clamped my palm on my swearing mouth, staring wide eyed at the scene in front of me once I managed to push past through the crowd of teenagers in front of St.Peter's. Sanaya, Vidushi and Tanya who stood beside me too were gaping at the scene.

Dhurv and Parth were trying to pull apart a furious Randhir—with blood oozing out of a cut beneath his lower lip— from a fairly well built boy. Randhir had his hold tight over that boy's collar and was trying to punch him vigorously. The boy too had gripped Randhir hard by his collar and was being held back by few other boys. Had they not been held apart, I was sure St.Peter's would have experienced a blood bath before the start of the championship.

"YOU MOTHERF**KER! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I saw Randhir yelling and trying to break apart from Parth and Dhruv. Dhruv was trying to calm him down but his eyes had gone blood shot in anger. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN MATTER OF MINUTES?

I felt myself running towards them and in seconds I had grabbed Randhir's shoulders and was pulling him hard from that boy—who had come to my vision then but I didn't know whether I should ponder over the fact that he seemed ridiculously known to me or stop Randhir from beating the shit out of him, though the fight would injure Randhir too. That boy was huge for God's sake!

"Leave him Randhir! Stop making a scene!" I screamed and I felt Randhir's muscles relaxing under my touch. He shot a glare at me by turning back and released that boy's collar hard with a jerk, which made him stumble back a few steps with the gang of people holding him. Woah. I wonder how strong he has to be to do that. My inner self drooled over Randhir's strength.

"Yeah you better listen to your missy bro!" The boy who had attacked Randhir bellowed while smirking at me. He straightened himself and checked me out from tip to toe before licking his bloody lips. I squirmed under his nasty stare. Somehow, his stare seemed vicious, so did his aura.

In a blink, a punch landed on his jaw, making him fall flat on the ground while clutching his mouth. I gasped and tried to hold Randhir back who was snorting like a bull in anger then. He had punched him fair and square and was on the verge of pouncing on that boy.

"Randhir please.."

"I am going to kill that bastard!" He seethed and tried to unclasp my hold. I had wrapped my arms around his stomach and my front was pasted against his back. I hugged him tighter as he tried to jerk me off his back.

"Randhir calm down.. We don't want to create any more trouble.." Parth bellowed while clutching his left shoulder and Dhruv, the other one. I heard Sanaya and Vidushi screaming in top of their voice for everyone to calm down.

He relaxed under my hold after a moment and turned towards me. His intense eyes drowned into my own pleading widened orbs. His eyes held fringes of red in the corners which made me shiver under his gaze. His knuckles brushed my length of arm and grabbed my palms before seperating them from his body. He gave me a one last heated glance and picked his bag up and sprinted inside the school campus. The crowd of students turned their attention at me and eyed me as if I had grown two heads, making me fluster. I huffed a sigh and turned to see Parth and Dhruv giving each other known glances. I walked towards them while scratching my palm, only to wince feeling some fluid oozing out of a small wound from my index finger. I brushed away the slight hurt and faced them.

"What the hell was that Parth? How did this happen?" I asked breathlessly. The girls stood by me with the same query.

"Um.." Parth tried to say something but Dhruv placed his palm on his shoulder, gesturing him to stop. We looked at them with perplexed expressions.