Shot-44

Sanyukta~

"W-What..?" I heard myself stuttering and my eyes instantly widened as the impact of his words dawned upon me. It took me a minute or two to register what he had spoken. My heart was almost on the verge of exploding.

He was looking at me intensely. He was staring right into my eyes. The intensity of his gaze then was nowhere near to his regular charming glint. My eye lashes lowered involuntarily, not being able to withstand his torturous stare. His expression was..er..different..strange. And it was weird that I felt rather absurdly uncomfortable under that unknown gaze of his.  Butterflies invaded my stomach and my heart clenched with a surge of excitement. Shy would be the proper word. And there my inner self was on again.

"Sanyukta.." His husky whisper hit me right on the sensitive veins.
I inched my lashes up to meet his gaze.

"What are you doing to me?" He almost groaned in a sexy way which set on tiny sparks in my stomach. Simultaneously, I felt his lips graze over my right earlobe and I gasped. His hold around my stomach tightened at my reaction as he planted a chain of kisses down from my earlobe till my jaw. No boy, what are YOU doing to me?  I was reeling in the unknown blast of pleasure throughout my body when he flipped our position such that I was lying under him, our torsos clashed and his lips continued the sweet torture against the skin of my jaw. His kisses dropped down till my neck and I could feel the wet trial of his lips through my jawline and beneath my ear. I could do nothing but whimper and suck in air rapaciously as my mind went on a vacation for those seconds, under his touches.

I felt as if my body was floating in midair, just like a fragile feather. Only he could make me feel like that. He, the boy I despised from the core of my heart even up till few months ago, the boy who had the sole power to get on my nerves with a single smirk, Randhir Singh Shekhawat , I was falling hard for him with every action of his and I had no way to escape that.

In no time, I totally freaked out at the thought  and pushed him off my body. I breathed in air, urgently and sat up from that position. I couldn't do that! He didn't even say that he liked me! I couldn't go under him and make a complete idiot out of myself when he didn't even voice out his feelings for me yet. Heck, he was my first ever crush and even my first kiss. I couldn't afford being heartbroken by him.

I straightened my composure and tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear. I could tell without even viewing a mirror, that I completely resonated a beetroot then! Warm sensations flew through my neck as I blushed hard reminiscing the act a moment ago.  

"Fück.." I heard him cuss under his breath as he snaked his palm through his lustrous mane. Oh how much my hands were itching to do that! Gliding through his jet black hairs and tugging at them occasionally until he moaned my name out! Uh oh. Did I just imagine a make out session with him? Okay, good bye Sanyukta Aggarwal. Have a safe journey to hell!

"I am so sorry.. I didn't mean to freak you out Sanyukta.." He sat up from the bed and turned towards me, his eyes turned mild and gentle. It was hard to believe that those pupils were contracted to a deep shade of black few moments ago.

"Um.. I guess I should leave now..." I bit my lower lip hard, trying hard not to show him that I was so damn flushed then. His words saying that he had recently got the dragon body changed implying that he had deliberately entangled my name with his, made me shiver. Why did he do that? Did that mean he also felt the same way she had started feeling for him? Did he like her? Was he going to ask her out? Was he going to ask her to be his girlfriend? Okay brain stop brainstorming!