Chapter 7

I finished walking down the corridor and walked in through the bedroom we had all slept in last night. I still felt terrible and had no energy today.

"I have no clothes... Shit" I said to myself in frustration. I decided just to brush my teeth, shove my hair up in a messy ponytail and wash my face. I kept on what I was given to sleep in but touched up on some makeup and sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists.

"I feel like crap" Katie announced walking into the room and slumping down on the blow up bed closest to the door. "Me too" I replied back and walked over to sit next to her.

"What are we doing today?" I asked her keeping my eyes on my feet on the floor. "I'm not really sure, I'm guessing just hanging out here" she replied softly before dropping her head into her hands.

"Shall we go back to see the guys?" I asked after a few seconds of silence. "Sure" she smiled before standing up slowly. "How's your head?" I asked as I closed the door behind us, "a bit better I guess" she chuckled slightly, "yours?" She gestured to my head, "fine now I think" I replied and smiled as we made our way down the corridor.

"Hey girls" Steven said when we walked into the room we had just been in I smiled in response and nodded my head slightly. "I can't be arsed getting ready" Katie stated and sat on a sofa next to Duff.

I copied her actions and sat on the other sofa next to Steven with Axl on the other side. "Anyone got plans for today?" Izzy piped up. "Not really Iz, just chilling out here, we're playing again tonight downstairs so we might as well stop here" Axl replied. Guess Izzy wasn't really concentrating during the conversations at breakfast, I smiled to myself.

"Have you girls got any plans?" Duff asked gesturing towards me and Katie, "nope" Katie replied and I smiled at him and her, they made a cute couple.

Duff nodded before draping his arm across Katie's shoulders and smiling at Steven next to me who must have made a silly face at his actions.

"Well I'm going to brush my teeth" Slash announced before putting his cigarette out in the ash tray and standing up from his place. "Would you girls like some clean clothes?" He asked us, looking at me.

"Yes please" we both said in unison. "Would you like some help?" I offered, after all they had done for us, I owe it to them. I smiled at him sweetly as he nodded his head and grinned back. He's so fucking cute.

I stood up and walked out of the door in front of him. Thoughts about Liam started to come winding back into my brain, the memories we had shared then the feelings he caused me when I found out he had cheated, how awful it was and how betrayed I had felt.

Why did I have to think about this now? I internally asked myself before dropping my eyes onto the ground and watching my footsteps for a few strides. "Jess?" I heard Slash say from in front of me, my head automatically hit his chest, ouch that didn't help my hangover. I stepped back immediately and apologized, "shit sorry" I said embarrassed. He chuckled  and shook it off. "What's wrong?" He asked still in front of me and searching my eyes waiting for an answer.

"Liam" I replied and looked anywhere but his eyes, which ended up being his chest, his plain dark grey vest became very interesting to me as I avoided his intense stare.

"Jess, the guys a dick and doesn't deserve you. I have no idea what guy could ever treat a beautiful girl like you in such a way, I personally find it pathetic, pointless and foolish. Why would you want a guy like him anyway? I mean he clearly isn't worth it. Guys like him never are. You want a guy who would treat you like a princess, take you out, cherish you, love you and who most definitely would never ever cheat on you" he rambled slightly but I found that adorable. His thumb caressed my cheek and wiped away a tear I had never realized had fallen.

I plucked up enough courage to meet his eyes, they looked so lost, he had his hair tied back and a few loose strands had fallen, with his other hand he scraped away the loose strands. That was hot.

I literally couldn't take it anymore, I needed a hug and Slash was being really nice and he seemed pretty genuine. I felt so alone and he was right in front of me saying all these wonderful things about me which didn't seem to be out of pity. Before I knew it I had crashed into him, I felt his arms wrap around my lower back and my tears by now we're like a waterfall, flowing down my face then drowning away on Slash's shirt.

"It's okay" he coed gently into my hair as I rested my head on his chest sniffling slightly. I was desperately trying not to make any noise, I felt so silly yet so comforted at the same time. Slash had made it easy to tell him what's wrong, although I only had to use one word.

I didn't feel awkward at all and I was thankful for that. After around 3 minutes I pulled away, again I could feel him looking at me but I didn't meet his gaze. I finally realized my eyes were actually on his lips and I blushed massively. He obviously knew, I saw him smile, probably from me blushing.

"Like what you see?" He asked jokingly in an attempt to lighten the mood. I smiled shyly and giggled. I have to stop giggling all the time, I made a mental note to myself to not giggle so much and looked up at him.

His arms were still wrapped round my waist and my hands were now placed gently on his upper arm resting my arms on top of his.

"C'mon" he said gently and gestured down the corridor behind him. I nodded slightly and began walking again. He snaked an arm around my waist, I didn't know whether to think of it as only a friendly gesture, or more?

My legs felt weak from his touch once again but I forced myself to carry on as normal.

We reached the cupboard where they kept their clothes and he dished around before dragging out a few tops. "Um..." He looked down at my legs then back up to my eyes.

"Oh right" I looked down at my bare legs and realized what he meant. I felt kind of awkward and blushed slightly. He took one look at my reddish cheeks and chuckled. "You blush so much, it's cute" he says smiling before rummaging around the cupboard again.

He pulled out a few pairs of skinny black jeans and held them up to my waist before nodding to himself in concentration. I just stood there awkwardly smiling.

"They'll do" he said and looked back up to me smiling. He chuckled before laying all the clothes across his arm, closing the cupboard door and gesturing with his hand for me to walk back down the corridor.

I followed him back down to their bedroom and he opened the door, I looked at him confused, "for you to get changed..." He said slowly with a grin upon his features.

"Oh" I nodded and laughed awkwardly, I'm not sure what he thought I was thinking, I certainly wasn't insinuating anything dirty to happen. I felt so silly now.

He handed me a pair of the jeans and a top then grinned at me. I smiled back and walked into the room to get changed. "We'll be in the other room, see you in a bit" Slash said before closing the door and leaving me in silence.

• • • • •

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! Schools taken my life over. I'll be updating more now since mocks are over! Thank you for the reads:)