26

This song fits the chapter💜

The Confession

Phil arrived the park fuming with anger and sadness. He loved Dan so much. He gave his virginity to him. Was Phil not enough anymore? He felt like crying but he was going to try and hold it back.

Phil was standing by a play structure when he saw someone walking closer. It was Dan.

"phil? What's going on are you okay?" Dan asked. Phil just scoffed and rolled his eyes at the boy, completely ignoring his question.

Dan noticed he wasn't going to talk so he sat down on the bench, waiting for Phil to speak. Before anything else could be said, Chris and pj showed up. Together.

Dan and pj looked at each other for a brief moment before looking back at Phil.

It took a lot in Phil not to beat the shit out of pj and cry. But he knew it wasn't just pjs fault, it was dans as well.

"Mate? Why are we all here in a park at 7 at night?" Chris asked but Phil ignored him as well and turned to Dan, ready to face the pain his heart was about to feel.

"How long?" Phil asked stepping closer to Dan. Dan looked down,"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bullshit!" Phil yelled making everyone jump. "Bullshit because I did answer my phone that night. I left the club because of what I saw! I was hoping and praying it wasn't true but it was! Why Dan? Why would you do that! I fucking love you! Am I not enough? Am I too fat? Tell me Dan what the fuck is so bad about me that you had to cheat with Pj??!!" Dan was crying. Phil was crying. Pj and Chris were fighting.

What the hell have they done?

"Im sorry Phil! I don't know why I was doing it! I do love you! Only you! You are just perfect and I'm a fucking idiot for cheating. Please Phil" Dan begged in between cries.

Before Phil could reply pj did.
"What are you talking about Dan? The first night we fucked you told me you didn't love Phil and you loved me!" Chris and Phil looked at Dan and pj like someone just shot them.

"What?" Chris finally spoke up. "Fuck you pj. I don't need a cheater in my life especially one that cheated with one of my best friends!" With that, Chris took off into the darkness.

Dan was still crying, on his knees. Why is he crying? He did it to himself. "P-Phil please don't leave me im sorry."

Phil looked down at Dan, trying not to cry even more, "I'm sorry Dan"

Dan looked at Phil with wide eyes. Was he really expecting Phil to take him back?

"I can't do this Dan. You don't even love me, it's pj you love I guess. I don't know what made you do this. Am I too fat? Ugly? Did I not put out enough? But I guess we will never know." Phil turned to walk away but Dan stood up and grabbed his wrist.

"Phil wait I really am sorry. I love you, only you."

Phil laughed half heartedly, "you never loved me. I can't take you back, not after what you did. You made your bed, so lay in it"

With that, Phil took off towards his house, leaving Dan in the dark, crying.

---
Wow.

QOTD: what's your sexuality?

AOTD: bisexual
💞