ღOwning Up To My Actionsღ

§Chapter 7§

Avery's POV-

      I curl up on Ryder's lap, whimpering at what has just happened. "Ryder?" I whisper into his shirt, clutching it tightly in my fists. He looks down at me, his eyes hard and black as coal. "Yes?" His voice is rough and sends chills down my spine. I sit up so I can fully look at him, my body half on his lap. "I want to tell you everything..." My voice cracks at the word everything, and it takes everything in me not to run and cry. 

     I look away, tears blurring my vision. "When I was in my old pack I was known as the pack slut." I hear his breath catch. "My parents wanted me to marry the alpha, and when I refused they got mad at me. I didn't want to marry him. He's old and he's a pervert. He is always trying to touch me, and I didn't want that for myself." Strong hands grab my waist and pulls me into a hard chest. My back vibrates from his growls. "I will kill him. I swear." His voice is hard and cold. 

     I turn and look into his eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt." I whimper, holding onto him. He throws his head back as he laughs, "I promise sweetheart, I will not get hurt." I bite my lip, looking into his now blue eyes. He leans forward, his eyes kept on mine as he continues to move forward. 

     Our lips slowly mend together, sparks shoot down my whole body making me moan. I've never felt like this during a kiss. The way his lips molded with mine, the way his rough but soft lips moved with my plump lips, and the sparks that scattered through out my whole body. His tongue lightly licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gladly accepted, my mouth opening. Our tongues lightly licked one another's and our pants filled the tiny living room. 

     I pulled back first, panting as I rest my forehead against his. I slowly open my eyes and stare into his black eyes, dark from lust. "I don't care that you were the pack slut in your old pack, just promise me that you won't be the pack slut in this pack. I want you all to myself and I don't know what I would do if you did what you did again." His voice breaks at the end and I whimper from the pain in his voice. I put my face in his neck and mumble against it, "I promise I will never do that again." 

     "Ry-ry!" A squeaky barbie voice squeals making my ears hurt. I pull my face from his neck and look up to see a blonde bimbo with plastic boobs standing in the doorway with a dress that goes just below her fake ass. I raise an eyebrow and look at Ryder. "Who's that Ry-ry?" I cringe as I hear that terrible nickname coming out of her mouth. 

     I attempt to scoot off Ryder's lap. Key word-attempt. His fingers dig into my hips, holding me in place. "What are you doing here Amanda?" His voice drips with disgust as he says her name, and a sneer on his face. "I'm here to see you Ry-ry. Who is this skank?" She growls, her eyes narrowing at me on Ryder's lap. I look around. "I'm sorry, are you talking about me?" She rolls her eyes, popping her hip. "Yes, bitch, I am talking about you." She sneers, her voice screechy. I laugh, throwing my head back. "I'm sorry, but you are the only skank here. Now if you would leave me and my MATE alone, that would be great." I smirk, kissing Ryder to make a point. 

     I hear a banshee scream. "What the fuc-?" I feel a body slam into mine and I'm thrown on to the floor. I groan and shove the person on top of me off. This bitch had the nerve to tackle me! I growl and stand up, glaring down at the whore who's make up smeared on the carpet. I put my foot on her stomach to hold her down. "Get the fuck out, and never come back. You hear me?" I growl at her, my voice cold and sharp. She sneers up at me, "Yeah right bitch." I look at Ryder for permission and he gives me a small nod. 

     I grab her hair and yank her up. I drag her by her extensions to the door. I open the door and smirk at her. "I told you to leave. But you didn't listen, did you?" I push her out of the door, laughing as she fell on her face. "Bye bitch." I slam the door in her face and go back to Ryder. 

     "Who was she?" I ask, sitting down next to him, putting some space between us. "She is just an old fling..we were never anything serious. She always told everyone we were dating. That we were mates and she was the future Luna. No one believed her but she continued to tell everyone the same thing." I look down at my lap. "How many girls have you been with?" He breathes out. "I don't know." I nod once. 

     A hand grips my chin, forcing me to look up into his eyes. "That is my past. You are my future." He brings me into a kiss, and just like that all is forgotten.