ღThe Clubღ

§Chapter 2§
Avery's POV~
I run until I am 3 states away-which is not that much if they look for me. I shift back and throw on some clothes to cover my exposed body.

I walk until I find a big town. I knew I was in someone else's territory, but I didn't care. People stared as I walked through, probably because I wasn't part of their pack and they didn't know who I was. I was breaking the rules after all.

I walk into a cute little shop that sells stunning club dresses, and an idea pops into my head. Why don't I go to the club tonight? Have some fun, go home with a hot guy, piss people off. Sounds amazing.

I pick a small white number, that has a circle near the boobs so my cleavage is popping out of my dress. It comes just below my butt, allowing the guys to see a lot. It was perfect.

I take it up to the girl at the counter and smile. "Just this?" She asks, her eyes clearly saying she doesn't like me. I nod, my fake smile still in place. "$89.99." She says through gritted teeth. I hand her $100 and smirk. "Keep the change. It looks like you need it." I say, eying her clothes. And with that I take my bag and walk out.

People are staring as I walk into a hotel and get a room. After I'm settled into my hotel room, I slip on my dress with a lacey push up bra and a lace thong. I curl my hair and add mascara, eye liner, and lipstick. "I'm ready to go." I smile, confident in how I look. I am so getting layed tonight.

I called a taxi over to my hotel and got in. "Take me to the hottest club in town." I told the taxi driver, who was gawking at me like he has never seen a women before in his life.

We drove for 15 more minutes before we arrived at a club called Caliente y Picante. The place was packed outside, a line that went for blocks. There was flashing lights outside, and I knew it was a popular club.

I payed the taxi driver before getting out and walking towards the entrance to the club. Walking up to the bouncer, I pulled my dress down so my cleavage was popping out of my small dress. "Hey baby. Can I get in?" I purr, batting my eyelashes. "S-sure." He stutters. I hear a bunch of protests from everyone in line, and some girls start to complain about me 'not being pretty enough to get in' and how they should 'get in before me'.

As soon as I walk in, all I smell is sweat and alcohol. "Hey sexy, can I buy you a few drinks?" A husky voice whispers in my ear. I turn to see a tall sexy male with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Over all, he looked like a sex god. "Sure." I purr, rubbing up against him. He wraps an arm around my waist and leads me to the bar.

"Give me 4 shots." He demands, slapping a 20 on the counter. The bartender slides over 4 shots. We each grab one and quickly down it, then the other. "Lets dance." He whispers in my ear, pulling me over to the dance floor. We grind for a while, his erection pressed into my ass as I grind on him.

I stand up and pull him with me by the hand. "Lets go back to your place. Have some 'fun'." He nods eagerly. We call a taxi and get in. He tells him the address, and we are off. The whole 30 minutes to the house we can't stop touching each other. The sexual tension is thick.

As soon as we arrive we pay and rush out. I look at the house and am in awe. It was a beautiful large house. I guess I was going too slow, because he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder as he runs into the house and up to his room.

I giggle as he throws me down on the bed and rips my clothes off along with his. Next thing I know, he rips open a condom and puts it on. He positions himself on top of me and thrusts in. I let out a loud scream of pleasure as he pounds me.

The whole night is full of screams, moans, and grunts. Thats all you can hear along with the slapping of skin on skin. After 6 rounds we curl up together and drift off to sleep. My last thought is 'I hope this room is sound proof.'