ღMeeting the alphaღ

Ryder is to the right
§Chapter 3§
Avery's POV~
I woke up with an arm wrapped around my naked waist. I could feel the erection of the man behind me. "Good morning beautiful.." He whispered huskily, his breath fanning across my neck. "Morning." I purr, rolling over so we were face to face.

"Round 7?" He growls, hovering over my naked body. "Of course baby.." I growl back, digging my nails into his back.

For the rest of the morning we had fun on his bed.

After we were done we jumped in the shower, and of course more fun happened in there.

I threw on one of his shirt and my panties. The shirt reached to mid thigh, exposing most of my tan legs.

He growled, pulling me close to his body. "You look so sexy with my shirt on.." I smirked, "I know." I pulled away and walked out the door. He followed, "Just letting you know, this is the house for the betas and alphas. I'm the beta. Jason by the way." He winked, walking past me.

He lead my to the kitchen, him just in boxers as he cooked breakfast.

"Alpha is gonna be up soon. Hope you don't mind." He spoke, not looking at me. I nod thoughtfully, did I want to be here when the alpha woke up? Probably causing me to get in trouble for trespassing.

"I don't know if I should stay here when he wakes. I broke the rules and went on his land without his permission." I spoke quietly. He turned his head and walked over to me, pulling me into his body. "Its fine sweetheart..I will protect you." He tilted up my head and captured my lips with his.

And that's when I heard the most sexy sound I have ever heard in my life. A sexy growl sounded through the house, startling me. It was loud, and I didn't know where it was coming from. Jason shoved me behind him as a tall man entered the kitchen.

"Alpha, please don't hurt her. She is under my protection. I will not allow you to hurt her." He growls, a warning.

"Get away from her. MINE!" The sexy man growled.

A strong delicious smell drafted towards me. Rain and pine, a masculine scent. It was pure heaven.

My wolf was going nuts in my head, saying something so fast I couldn't understand.

"What are you talking about Ryder?" Jason asked, his voice wary. "She is MINE." He started walking towards us, his body tense.

I whimpered and put my face into Jason's back. I was scared out of my mind.

Finally my wolf calmed down and I could hear what she was chanting. Mate.