ღMineღ

§Chapter 5§

Avery's POV~
I wake up with a groan. My head is pounding, feeling like it is being stabbed constantly, and my back aches. Slowly sitting up, I rub my head and look around.

A small dresser sits in the corner, a door right next to it. Probably the closet. Another door sits just to my left, and another to my right. I assume the door to outside is to my right, and a bathroom to my left.

I stretch out my aching body and throw off the covers, revealing me wearing an over sized football jersey and my panties. "I seriously had sex last night? With a football player?" I chuckled, obviously not remembering the night before.

I swing open the door to my right to reveal a bathroom. "Guess I was wrong." Shrugging, I walk to the other door. A long hallway shows, doors upon doors go down the hallway.

I curse, sniffing the air. I smelt heavy masculine scents, making me groan. I did NOT want to face pack members of the guy I slept with.

I run down the long hallway, trying to find the stairs. After 7 minutes I find them. My enemy. Wood stairs.

I growl in frustration, knowing how last time went when I walked down wooden stairs in my socks. I slipped and fell, breaking my arm. Of course it only took me 2 days to heal, but I don't like pain. Just like everyone else.

I carefully placed one foot down on the first step, and then the next. It took me 3 minutes to get down the stairs carefully. Once on the ground, I let out a big sigh in relief.

I skipped to the kitchen, following the scent of heavely food.

A tall muscular guy was cooking food. Shirtless. I purr and walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his large waist. "Hey handsome. Did I sleep with you last night? Because if so, I am so grateful." I kiss his shoulder blade on his back, and feel him tense up against my body. "Miss..I didn't sleep with anyone last night." His voice is gentle and silky, and he has the most adorable southern accent I have ever heard.

"Really? That's too bad..want to?" I purr again, now kissing his neck. A growl escapes his mouth as he turns around. His eyes are dark with lust as he picks me up and gently pushes me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist.

His stiff member pokes at my entrance through his sweatpants. I can hear my wolf whimpering and pacing in my head. Quickly, I shut her out, not wanting her to ruin the moment.

I capture his lips with mine, my core heating up at just the contact. His member pokes at me as I slowly grind down on his stiff sausage. Cold metal cools my heated back as he pushes my back against the fridge.

Snarls echoed in the kitchen, making me jerk back, also making me hit my head on the metal fridge. "Ouch! What the fuck?!" I groan, holding my head. I let out a shriek as I land on my ass. "What the hell dude?"

Time froze as I looked up at Ryder, my forgotten mate. "Oh shit.."

Ryder grabbed the man by his throat, claws sinking into the fragile flesh covering his jugular vein. His claws sink in a centimeter away from his precious vein.

I squeel before scrambling to my feet. "Ryder! Please! Stop!" I rush over and grab onto his unoccupied arm. "I forgot, I'm sorry!"

Ryder glared down at me, his eyes pitch black with anger. "He should know better then to touch what is mine. He should have smelt me on you. He can not be forgiven for this." He narrows his eyes and glances back at the man dangling from his claws. "Alex, you will be punished." He snarls, teeth bared at the young man.

Alex lowers his head and nods, "Yes alpha. I'm sorry luna." I groan, taking a step back. "It's my fault, not his. Please Ryder, let him go. If you punish him I will never forgive you." I mutter, my full attention on Ryder.

Ryder growls, his grip tightening around Alex's neck. "Fine." He throws Alex to the nearest wall. "Scram. And never come near my mate ever again." Ryder grabs my waist roughly and pulls me against his body, trying to keep his wolf at bay. Alphas wolves are more possessive of their mate then any other wolf could ever be. They are very territorial. If it was theirs, no other living soul could touch them.

Alex scrabbled to his feet, "Yes alpha." He mutters, quickly turning around. "And one more thing." Ryder calls out to him. "Yes alpha?" Alex calls over his shoulder. "You are no longer a brother of mine."