ღPunishedღ

§Chapter 6§
Ryder's POV~
I wake up to the smell of my mate and bacon, two of the best scents in the world. I'm in heaven.

I quickly stretch before getting out of bed and slipping on underwear and gym shorts. Yes I sleep naked, so what?

Once I'm have dressed I walk over to the corner of my room that has all my weights and dumbbells. For the next 20 minutes all I could hear was the sound of metal hitting metal and the sounds of me grunting. I do one last rep before dropping the weight I have in my hand.

"Woo. Maybe this is why all of the girls love me." I smirk, checking out my flexed muscles in the mirror. I wink at myself before taking a cold shower.

Soft towel is all I feel for the next couple of minutes while I dry off my body, then soft fabric as I slip on clothing.

My wolf starts to whimper and howl at me in my head, 'What the hell?' I growl, trying to shut him up. 'Mate..mate. Mate!' He snarls. Panic swarms my head like an angry bee army.

I rush down the stairs, taking 3 steps at a time. I burst into the kitchen where I could smell my turned on mate, and my own brother. My blood brother.

I snarl at them and let out a growl as my mate jerks her head back surprised at the noise. "Ouch! What the fuck?!" He quickly drops her as he sees my pissed off expression. "What the hell dude?" She looks up and finally sees me, and all the blood drains from her face. "Oh shit.."

My claws start to extend from my fingernails as I stalk over to the betrayer. I grip his throat with one hand, picking him up off his feet. His fingers scratch at my hand, trying to get me to release him. Pathetic.

"Ryder! Please! Stop! I forgot, I'm sorry!" My mate whimpers, trying to get me to release the pup from my claws. As if. My eyes snap down to her, slightly growling at her. How could she be trying to stop me from killing him? "He should know better then to touch what is mine. He should have smelt me on you. He can not be forgiven for this." I looked back at the mutt who dare kiss my mate. "Alex, you will be punished."

He bows his head. "Yes alpha. I'm sorry luna." My mate groans, slightly arousing me even in this situation. 'Bad Ryder!' My wolf scolds. "It's my fault, not his. Please Ryder, let him go. If you punish him I will never forgive you." My heads snaps back to her, almost giving me whiplash. What the fuck?

I let out a final growl. "Fine." I toss him into the wall, glaring down at him. "Scram. And never come near my mate ever again." I grab Avery roughly, pulling her into my body so my wolf doesn't come out and attack the both of them.

"Yes alpha." He mutters, turning to walk out the door. "And one more thing." I call out, needing to say it. "Yes alpha?" I turn back towards my mate. "You are no longer a brother of mine."

I can hear my brothers wolf howling in pain, and I can hear his thoughts out of control. "Yes alpha.." With that he walks out the door and shuts it. I hear Avery gasp at what I just said. I don't know if it's from the fact that I disowned my own brother or the fact that she just cheated on her mate with his brother.

"Brother?" She whispered, her eyes on the door where he stood a minute ago.

"Yes." I growl, glaring at her as I slump back on the couch. "I didn't know! I forgot I had a mate! I thought it was a dream!" She whispers frantically, worried that she will get rejected and punished for cheating on her alpha mate.

I let out a humorless chuckle. "Ya? Didn't your wolf tell you not to? Didn't she warn you that you really shouldn't? Maybe she told you that you have a fucking mate?" My voice gets louder with every word I speak. My claws dig into the couch as I watch her.

"She was trying to talk to me..I blocked her out tho..oh no." She cried, tears rushing down her face. And even thou I was mad at her, I couldn't stand the sight of her crying over this. I stood up and walked towards her, my arms out.

She lets out a cry and flinches, causing me and my wolf to whimper in pain at the rejection.

She looks up and rushes into my arms, clutching my shirt as she cries into it, scared for what might happen.

"Please never do this again..next time I don't think I could forgive you." I speak, barely above a whisper into her hair.

She nods frantically into my chest. "Okay..I won't. I promise." My heart breaks a little when her voice cracks from sadness.

I sit down on the couch and pull her into my lap. I will fight for her. No matter what.