Oliver Wood (Harry Potter) x Reader

It had been a long day at the Quidditch Pitch and all Oliver wanted now was to relax. The team came through the portrait to the Common Room, the last to enter was the captain. It had poured down all day, but he couldn't cancel practice because they had an important match against Slytherin coming up. He felt soaked to the bone, even though he had already changed, and tired.

He had a frown on his face when he walked in, but it disappeared as soon as he saw her. On the couch by the fire sat (Y/n), reading. Her (h/c) shoulder long hair was glowing, her warm (e/c) eyes sparkled and her soft, beautiful features was just a bit more beautiful than normal in the light from the fire.

As Oliver walked towards the couch, a smile formed on his lips. He bent over the back of the couch and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She gasped and jumped lightly when he did so, she always blocked everything out when she read, and he grinned. He kissed the top of her head and walked around to sit beside her.

"Hello, love," he said, smiling like a fool, feeling new energy flowing through his body.

She placed her book down on the table beside the couch and looked at him with a smile on her lips.

"Hey Ollie," she said, leaning in and pecking his lips. "How was practice?" she asked.

"It was hard and soaking," he answered and looked into the flames. They sat in silence for a while.

She started shivering slightly and Oliver noticed, pulling her closer to his body.

"I love you, Ollie." she said and yawned.

He chuckled lightly and kissed her head. "I love you too, (Y/n)." he replied.

This was what he loved the most, spending time with his girlfriend, just the two of them. This was their last year at Hogwarts and after that he would try out for Puddlemere United. He planned on proposing to her, so he could spend the rest of his life with the one he love most, but he was afraid of what she would say.

He looked down at her face and saw that she had drifted off to sleep. He shifted his position and laid on the couch with her on top.

"Goodnight, love," he whispered to her, kissing her one last time drifting off himself, dreaming of her as his wife and their family.