Chapter 10: First Day of School

I wake up to the sound of yelling and weapons being thrown. I look over to the clock to check the time and see that it is 5:00 AM. Well, time to go kill someone. I slowly climb out of bed wearing only a thin black tank top that has a picture of a kitten on it, the text says 'I will kill you all in your sleep', and some not so matching neon blue short shorts, with my hair covering my eyes as I slowly walk into the living room to see Tobi being chased by Deidara who is throwing weapons at him, screaming something about not being in love with Nao-chan. Wait. Is he...? Ignoring that thought that was forming in my mind, I slowly walk up to them and grab them both by the shoulder, making them stop in their tracks.

"Good morning, boys. Now, want to tell me why you woke me up at this ungodly hour with your fighting? Oh, and the clocks ticking. You have five seconds to tell me or you die," I say, looking up at them, showing my glowing red eyes from underneath my jet black hair and the waves of anger rolling off my face. "Time's up." I am just about to smash their faces in when I feel a gentle yet stern hand on my shoulder. I look up to scream at whoever it is that's touching me to notice that it's Itachi. As soon as I realize it's him, I let the two go and jump onto his back, smiling down at him.

"Ita! Good morning! Did they wake you up? I can kill them if you want me to. It's really no trouble at all. Really." At this, the two trouble makers both pale and run away as Itachi tries to calmly and politely pull me off his back.

"No! I don't want to go back down there! I want to stay here! No! No!" I yell in complaint. He finally pulls me down in the end and I anime cry. "Wah! Itachi doesn't love me!" At this, Itachi sighs and pats my head awkwardly before saying, "Didn't Naomi-san say you had to do something soon the other day?"

"Oh, yeah. I have to cut my hair off and make you guys look like normal teenagers for school that starts..." I glance over to the calendar on the wall, "tomorrow... No! I hate school! I hate it!" I exclaim before sighing. I slowly start to walk back to my room upstairs, calling back to all of them loudly saying, "When I get back out here you all better be ready and have everything together or I will make you run all the way to the mountains and back. Don't think I won't hold out on that either. Ask my clan and they will tell you the same. You hear me, Akatsuki!?"

About twenty minutes later I come out of my bedroom wearing a Batman t-shirt with a blue and white plaid shirt over it and a pair of black jeans. I look around and do a head count. Green hair, blue hair, blue hair, orange hair, no visible hair, silver hair, black hair, mostly covered from my view but still black hair, blondie, and the redhead. I am pleased to see that all of the Akatsuki members are present and ready to leave.

"Good, now let's go get my hair cut first," I say with a slight smile and tilt of my head before we all leave in a couple of cabs that I had called earlier. A few minutes later we arrive at the hair place and go in. Surprisingly, they are open so early in the day. I make all of the Akatsuki members wait in the lobby as I go back to get my hair chopped off. I return a good thirty minutes later with much shorter hair and looking very much like a boy.

"Alright guys, let's go." The Akatsuki members all stare at me in shock but don't say anything as we leave again.

"Now, let's decide you guys' styles and types just in case you get sucked into Naomi's apparent plan. Itachi, you are the emo but caring type, I am the punk type, Deidara's the artist type, Sasori's the puppet type, Tobi, you are the innocent type, Hidan, you are the religious type, Kakuzu, I think you're the greedy type, Kisame, you are the swimmer boy type, Zetsu, you can be the quiet gardener type, and Pein, you're the cold and silent type. Konan, you are not joining the host club under both Naomi's and mine opinions nor will you need a type like the boys do to survive this school. You're much too girly," I tell them all as we ride to the nearest clothes store to get them all new clothes to match their types.