Life isn't Perfect (New Version)

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY IT IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE.

FIRST OF ALL, for those who’ve read the last L.I.P. please don’t judge this by that. because this is very, very, very different. And for those who HAVE NOT read this, please don’t bother reading the other L.I.P. it will make your brain hurt. I was a really bad writer back then. So…. You can read now. Thanks.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Chapter one- New beginnings

I wasn't much of a nerd, and he wasn't a bone headed jock, an always leather clad bad boy or a cold hearted player either. We were just us.

Our school isn't the stereotypical place everyone deemed a high school to be.

It's seems as though, that right now--in this moment-- everything was just right. I thought it would last, I just felt it would.

I've never been so wrong in my life.

Alice tossed her brown tresses behind her shoulder, hitting my face painfully in the process.

"Ouch!" I hissed, her hair had just hit me in the eye, "Alice, what the hell?"

"Oh my God Anna I'm so sorry!" She turned around to face me, her hair hitting me again.

"Alice!"

"Sorry, sorry; just getting prepared for the first day of school."

"By getting ready for school, do you mean repeatedly whipping my face with your hair?" I complained, looking at my best friend Alice. Her small and petite frame shook silently with laughter.

"No. And I'm really sorry Anna. I really am." She tossed me a pony tail, which I caught skillfully in my hands.

I yawned then threw my hair into its usual ponytail. 

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am. Where we going to meet them?"

"We’re going to meet them at Starbucks of course." I laughed, as if there was another cafe near our school. Our footsteps collided with the polished wood of the stairs, thudding loudly as we rushed our way to the bottom.

"Alrighty then." She chirped, climbing into the driver's seat of her mom's old Sentra while I climbed into the passenger’s seat.

"Try not to drive like a maniac today, and NOT get your drivers permit ripped to shreds. I'd also want to be alive for the first day of school." I joked, causing her to laugh.

"You excited to see him again?" She winked in my direction. Him, meaning my three year long crush.

"Hey, is there something in your eye? Because I wouldn't want us to crash or something, I can drive too you know."

"No silly, don't avoid the question. Are you excited to see a certain green eyed guy?"

"Who?"

"You-know-who!"

"Voldemort? I thought Harry potter's eyes were green, not his."

"You know perfectly well who! Don't make me shout his name in the parking lot!" She hissed, parking at the back of Seattle Jackson High.

"Alright, and no I am not excited to see him. Why would I be? He's just one of those people higher up than us on the high school food chain." I shrugged; we both climbed out of the car and walked to Starbucks.

"Last time I heard, you were in love with him." Her statement made me stop in my tracks.

"Love is an intense feeling, you know. That kind of feeling is shared by two individuals who have known each other for a certain period of time. And he doesn't know me, and I have never even talked to him.