Chapter 1

I made my way to the tattoo shop. I already booked my appointment the night before. I entered and a bell rang from above the door. I walked to the young lady at the desk.

"You must be Jess?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"He will be right with you,"

"He?" I asked. "I thought there was meant to be a girl doing mine,"

"She is ill," I nodded. I wanted the tattoo on my boob and now I am not sure. I sat and waited. Two guys walked out of a room.

"Thank you again," he said and they shook hands. One of the men walked to the desk and the other walked over to me.

"Jess right?" I nodded. "Follow me," he said. I did what was told and was nervous. He closed the door behind me and it was hot in here.

"You wanted it on your-"

"Can I wait until that lady is in?" He looked at me.

"I've done tattoo's on all kinds of places. I don't judge," he said. "Pretend I'm not here," he said. "In other words take your top of and get comfortable because we might be here for a while," he said and started doing something. I took my top off and bra. I lie down and got comfortable. He sat down on the chair next to the bed and shined the light on my boobs. He looked at me. "This might be a little painful and your going to have to bear with me. You ready?"

"Do it before I change my mind," he laughed and started. It did hurt and it felt like tingles. "So how long have you been in this business,"

"Long enough. I'm the owner of this place," he said, "So what do you do? Job wise?"

"I work in an office," I said. "Rubbish job I know,"

"But you get paid and earn a living. So it's all good," I laughed.

"How does it look so far?"

"I have barely done anything so give me a chance," we were sat in silence while he was concurring the tricky bit. He stopped and changed ink colour.

"It's hot in here,"

"Yeah I know," he said. "Do you want me to open the windows,"

"Please," he got up and opened them,

"Is this the only tattoo you have,"

"I have one on hip and it is a butterfly," I said. "And don't diss it was the first tattoo I got," he laughed.

"I'm not dissing," he said. "My first tattoo was a dragon and it's on my back," he said. "That was fucking painful," I laughed.

"I'm so uncomfortable right now,"

"Why?" He asked carrying not on.

"I hate my body and men are greedy," I said making him laugh slightly.

"In my opinion you have a good body and some men are greedy not all," he said.

"Yeah, how many of your customers have you slept with,"

"One," he said. "But she practically threw herself on me," I laughed. "She was one vicious girl,"