Chapter 9

"You can't actually be serious?" I asked.

"One hundred percent serious. Where does he work?" I nodded no. I couldn't take her there. No way. "You told me right? Was it the place round the corner for Brenda café?"

"No," I lied.

"You're lying I know when you lie," she said. She left without me and pretty damn quickly too. So I couldn't stop her. I haven't known him for long, I wanted to wait a bit for her to meet him. I got there and her car was here. Great. I walked in and the lady at the desk smiled at me.

"Back for another tattoos?"

"No my sisters here," I said.

"You know where your going," she said smiling. I walked to the room and in and she looked at me.

"you finally made it," she said amused. Jake looked and he looked amused.

"Your not seriously getting a tattoo are you?" I asked her

"Yes I am," she said.

"What happened to not getting one because they look scruffy," I asked.

"I'm getting one so sit," she said. I sat down.

"So what tattoo are you getting," I asked her.

"My kids names. Just wait and see," she said. I sighed. I couldn't believe she is actually doing this. She always told me she would never get any.

"So is my sister nice to you," she asked.

"Yeah," he said concentrating.

"She is always mean to me," she added.

"Bullshit," I said.

"Telĺ me things about jess," Jake said.

"She isn't good with commitment, she likes to be right. She is generally super clean and helpful. She loves to eat. She not sure on marriage or kids," she said

"Damn just make him dislike me why don't you," I said.

"Your good," he said. Looking at me. "We are all different in some ways and things change," he said.

"So are you married?" He asked her.

"Yes," she said. "He's gonna kill me when he sees this tattoo," he laughed a little. "And then I have my two precious babies." She added. "I love them so much," he smiled a little.