Chapter 3

My tattoo has been itchy and irritating me for a couple of days so I decided to make a call to Jake. The girl answered.

"Hello how may I help?"

"I was calling for Jake,"

"Jake!" She shouted in the other line. It took a while before he actually got in the phone.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi, it's me Jess from the other day,"

"What's the problem?"

"Is it normal for the tattoo to be itchy and irritating?"

"Not really," he said. "I'm just about to go on my break, if you give me your address I can come on over and have a look," I told him my address. "Okay I will see you soon then," he said. I hung up and put the kettle on.

Later on there was a knock. I answered to my mum crying.

"Mum what's wrong?" I asked.

"He is dead Jess, your dad died," I shut the door on her and went to the kitchen and cried. After half an hour with non stop tears there was a knock on the door. I answered it and I totally forgot that he was coming round.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine my dad died today," I said. "Come in," I let him in and he walked past me. I closed the door. I looked at him.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked.

"I can come back,

"No it's fine I'm fine," I said. "Alcohol will help," he laughed a bit. I walked in the kitchen and got the wine out of the fridge. I opened it and looked at him.

"Are you busy tonight?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Can you drink with me?" I asked "please," he bit his gum.

"Yeah okay," he said and walked in properly. I gave him a glass of wine. He drank it all in one and so did I.

"Bad day at work,"

"No I am arguing with my daughters mother," he said. "She hates me," I laughed awkwardly. "Can I see the tattoo?" I nodded and closed the blind. I lifted up my top. "I can't see under you bra you know?" I unclipped my bra on the back and took it off. He walked to me putting his glass down.

"Which part is itchy?" I pointed to it and he put his hand on it rubbing it gently. "You got a rash," he said " just put cream on it," he added. He looked at me.

"are you going to move your hand," I asked.

"No," he said and pulled me closer. He was taller than me. "Can I kiss you?"

"No," he kissed me anyway. It was nice. He moved away but stayed close to my face. "I wanted to do that since the day I met you,"

"This isn't because of my boobs is it," he laughed.

"Yes," he said dating around. "I may be a man but I'm not like that," he said. "I like you because your different and that might sound stupid considering I barely know you," he said. "You can just-" I stopped him by kissing him. He kissed back.