Chapter 11

We were chilling at her place. Me and Casey my sister. We were just chatting.

"I got a letter about sorting out dad's house," she said. "Will you help me," I smiled nodding. "Thanks," she said smiling back.

"I'm home," her husband Dan shouted he walked into the living room. "Hey Katie,"

"Hey dan," I said. "Casey got a tattoo, " she hit me.

"You're joking," he said looking at her. "Right,"

"It's time to pick up the kids let's go," I mean she wasn't lying but she was avoiding him.

"you can't escape me," he said amused.

"Watch me. Hey tidy the garden for tonight," she shouted.  My sister doesn't drive so she is making me come with her to pick up her kids. As she needs to get ready for tonight. We were waiting outside there school.

"Hold up is that Jake?" She asked pointing in a direction. I followed the direction to in fact see Jake standing there. Then I soon saw his daughter running up to him hugging him.

"He's either a pedophile or that's his kid,"

"Let's rule out the pedophile, " I said.

"He has a kid?" She sounded shocked.

"Yes, Danielle. She's cute," I said looking at Casey.

"She also gorgeous for her age." I looked back them smiling. It amazes me how close he is with her. It's adorable, Cute and very very sexy.  Here two kids got in the car. One was 10 and the other was 7.

"good day at school boys?" She asked as they put there seat belts on.

"Mummy I had a plain," Josh the 7 year old said overjoyed.  They are also the cutest things,very innocent.

We arrived home and the boys sprinted upstairs to get out of their uniforms. I got changed here as planned. I messaged Jordan the address. People were arriving and hanging out the back garden. There was a knock on the door which only I heard as everyone was outside. I was just grabbing plates. I answered to see Jordan. I smiled as did he.

"Sorry I'm late," he said.

"Don't be," I said letting him in. He stopped waiting for me. I closed the door.

"Hey have you got the- you made it," my sister said hugging him. He hugged back a bit.

"Plates?" I asked holding them out to her. She took them.

"Come on I want to meet my husband," she said dragging him along. He seemed taken a back but went along with it. We got outside.

"Dan meet Jake, Katie boyfriend," she said nudging him smiling.

"So you're the guy who tattooed my wife?" He asked. He chuckled a little holding out his hand. Jake shook it laughing a little. "It's nice to meet you,"

"You too," he said.

"Jake?" One of my cousins asked. Sasha, we know her as the Whore of our family. She sleeps around a lot. Goes on a lot of dates. He looked at her biting his gum.

"You met my cousin? " I asked.

"Oh honey he dated your cousin," sasha said with a smug smirk on her face which is never good. Well tonight should be fun.