3. She has a 'Tramp Stamp' [Pict. Dylan]

Chapter 3

A/N

I CHANGED THE CAST SO

NILS BUTLER IS NATE :/

First of All, Eid Mubarak to everyone else celebrating

So I'm at home, listening to music, when I see this story has hit a hundred reads! And its only been two chapters. THAT'S RAD! Totally happy, thanks to my readers :) Shoutout to two new followers: MyMilkShake12345 & Rareity

*Dedicated to the one in bold. Rareity gets next chapter*

I stretched down and touched the tips of my toes, making sure to keep my back to where the P.E teacher, whose name was Mr Goldman, was standing, surrounded by the football team, as they were having a mini 'group meet'. Mr Goldman had instructed the rest us while he talked to the team.

And I was doing just that. Except showing off more skin. Not my fault I had not other shirts to choose from. I'm pretty sure all of them could see my tramp stamp, which read "Insert Below. Enjoy the ride". The tattoo was another dare I'd accepted.

"You seem like you're having fun" I stood up and saw B1 (or B2), smirking down at me. I stood up and glanced over at the huddle of footballers, most of them turning their heads away as they saw me. I chuckled and tightened my ponytail.

"I can see Drew's boner from here" he stated looking at the team. I smirked and looked at the brown-haired guy B1 (or 2) was staring at. And he sure was flustered and a very noticeable bulge was about to protrude through his blue shorts I smirked.

"Thanks to the magical stamp" I quoted, as my one of my friends at my second school said. She had bugged me about, saying I could have sex with any guy I please just by showing off that tattoo.

"Let me see it" B1 (or 2) said, walking to my backside and lifting up my shirt. I heard him suck in a breath and felt him run a finger along the tattoo, causing my body to fill with goosebumps. "It is very 'magical'. Very Hot" he said, coming back to look at me, smirking. "I'm gonna go see what that meeting is about. Bye Abigail"

"Bye Victor"

He chuckled "It's Jordan" And I cursed under my breath. I'd been talking to B2 all this time.

------

"Ms Abigail, I'd like to have a word with you" Mr Goldman said as I was about to leave the gym to change my clothes. I swivelled around and walked back to where he was standing, writing something down on his clipboard. I don't know how to make writing so sexy

"Yes Mr Goldman" I sighed, checking out my unpainted nails.

"About your very.... low clothes"

"Oh, I had to borrow uniform, only for this week at my own ones didn't arrive yet" I quickly butted in. I saw his eyes wander down to my belly button piercing, but quickly look back up and gulp, nodding.

"Okay then, also, your inappropriate tattoo, I'm sure it wouldn't be wanted at such a highly regarded boarding school. I say you re.."

"Don't even finish that sentence, Mr Goldman. I'm not going to remove the tattoo, regardless of what you say" I bit out, trying not to lose my cool aura. Did he even know how painful it was to get a tattoo, let alone remove it. I ruffled my hand through my ponytail. "And why were you even looking at it, huh?" This time I shouted. I wasn't very good at keeping my cool, I suppose. His face flushed red, as anger wove into his features.

"It was very... noticeable"

"Well, no one told you to notice it. Good day, sir" I said marching off.