Author's Note (2014)

Note Written after book completed in (2014)

I begun this book 2 years ago, and since then, I have matured. I have excelled in English, learnt writing skills and becoming a better planner.

Hence why I contemplated deleting this whole story. Or completely change it. It isn't like the current me.

But it's one of my biggest achievements, the reason I have people bothering to check out my new stories. The reason I have so many supporters. I owe it all to this. My writing has changed, my planning has changed, my mindset has changed.

Even throughout this tale, you can see, evidently, that my writing is developing.

This story was a boost to my ego, and I can't thank you all enough. Because of this, I put extra effort into my english classes so I can achieve even more.

So if you want to read this, know that this was the writing of a young girl, giving it a shot. I'm not saying you have to love it. It could be a bit too rude or immature for some, idk. 

You are more than free to skip this altogether and see my recent stories to witness the progress in my writing skills.

But don't hate, appreciate that I ever got the guts to try, and appreciate that I have people to love this.

This character may not be to everyone's taste, but why should she? I wanted different, and that's exactly what I did. Of course, you can go check out my other books too, because no two of my characters are the same.

Thank You.

Rösä