5. She's Eavesdropping [Pict. Banner by me]

You guys make me Blush! So many reads ♥♥♥ feel the love ♥♥♥

Shout out to (be patient with me guys) *Deep breath in* : _PunkxX , louislalala123 , Beckanna2017, glenishanisha, mizzunderstood890, Gopaige76, RosettaBetts, KEEPCALMANDLOVEDAMON, MarianAnnRichards, ElliotDamon, NinaSarvik, twilightlove16 (OneRepublic!!) , XxKagamixX, LaurenATL (What does Atl stand for? If you're reading),
REBEL_DEMONDragon13 (because I agree with her about the teen wolf comment) & Flying_Mustaches1064.

Also, leave thoughts on the banner I made on the side

Next Upload Goal:
1100 reads :) (too high?)

Chapter 5

My eyes were wide when I realised who they were. It took a while for my brain to process that Ms Koke was just giving a blowjob to the janitor. Talk about Ironic. Nathaniel seemed to be just as amused, or even more, after our discovery.

"So that's why you paled after you heard the story of how I got expelled from my second school..." I chuckled, taking a step closer to them. The Janitor, who was literally shaking his unzipped pants off, backed away slightly, Ms Koke giving him a scolding look.

"I thought we had something" she hissed at him, seeing him walking towards the exit. Nathaniel blocked his pathway, giving him a charming smile. The Janitor grumbled and walked back to his earlier spot.

"We had nothing, Margaret. I was just pleasuring my sexual needs. My wife won't do it, so I got you" he grumbled in his croaky voice. I slightly smirked at Ms Koke's reaction, who probably didn't know the janitor was married. Tears brimmed her eyes and I started feeling bad for her.

"That's my man" Nathaniel hooted, clapping his hands together. He shot Nathaniel a toothy smile, while I shot him a disapproving look.

"Well, we have clean this place, so if you two would just shoo" I said, pushing them out of the closet. They didn't hesitate to run from us, The Janitor was less hurried than Ms Koke, but they were out of sight soon enough. "That was interesting" I commented as Nathaniel and I started to stack boxes and neaten up the shelves.

"Very" he breathed out a light chuckle.

**

Friday is casual day, where student can wear anything they want. It is also the last day we will be serving detention, we meaning me and Nathaniel. I had told the whole table about our 'discovery' . No one had believed me, but when I flipped out my phone and showed them the not-so-attractive snaps. they burst out into fits of laughter. I'd also found out that we could leave the school premises during the weekends, but had to be back by midnight on Sunday, or else it results in a month of detention.

I shimmied in the low hanging pink tank top and threw on some black shorts and converse. I decided to let my hair hang free today, after all, I looked sexier that way. Dabbing on light make up and was about to head out to start another day of boarding school when I heard something coming from Rikki's room. I quickly grabbed a glass and held it up against the wooden door.

"No, I will not get them for you" I heard her grumble. "Just because you are my bigger sister, doesn't mean I have to help you with your studies. You go to this school too" she shouted into the phone. She had a sister in this school. "No, I will not help you backbite. Dad did that to your mother" she grumbled. I felt like she was having a private conversation and that I should stop listening, but curiosity got the better of me. "I don't care if you like Nathaniel, I got caught because of you." What was she talking about? " She hangs around with him way more and I'm not helping you get back at her. Goodbye" she grumbled and I heard a beep tone, signalling the end of a phone call. I put the glass back where it was and tried to make myself look like I wasn't just eavesdropping on her conversation.

"Bye Rikki" I said smoothly, leaving the dorm, trying to walk as casually as I could. I obviously succeeded, as she flashed me a grin before closing the door. Huffing, I headed for my first period.Double PE with Mr Goldpoop. The thought just made me irritated. I still hadn't received my PE uniform, as it was due to arrive this Sunday. I heard some guy whistle as they saw me and I gave them a flirtatious smile and winked before hurrying away so they wouldn't try to talk to me.

"Hey" I swivelled around and saw B1 (or 2) standing there, smirking. I gave him an unsure smile and raised an eyebrow "I came here to invite you to a party, tomorrow night. I'll pick you up and we can go a friends" he said.

"Sure" I nodded. He raised his hand and I gave him a high five. It had become our ritual, kind of, to high five each other. Me and the twins had gotten closer. "See you around" he smiled, walking away.

"Bye Jordan" I shouted, taking a random guess. I still didn't know the difference between them.

"Lucky guess" he shouted and chuckled when he saw me fist pump the air.

**

"Still no clothes, huh" Mr Goldman said bluntly. Isn't it annoying when a totally good looking guy turns out to be the biggest dick of Dickville? Mr Goldman has been harsh to me all morning. Like when I entered class, he made me to two extra laps around the gym because I wasn't 'paying attention'. There was a couple freaking making out in the back of the freaking classroom and he freaking ignored it.

"Yes" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Go sit down" he ordered and I followed his instructions. I plopped down beside one of the twins, glaring at the teacher the whole time. "Today we are playing dodge ball. Team captains are Jordan and Victor. Pick your teams" he instructed. Jordan and Victor stood on two sides of the gym. Victor picked me first and Jordan scowl at him as he fist-bumped with me. "Where is Nathaniel, does anyone know?" I realised then that he was missing. +

"He called in sick" a boy said at the back of the class. He seemed just as rugged and bad-boy as Nathaniel, so I assumed they were friends. Soon the game started. It was slow at first, but slowly, the members of my team started to drop like flies. A moment later, I realised that I was the only person standing. I cracked my head and knuckles and stepped forward.

"Give me your best shot boys" I said slyly. No one here knew that I was a sporty girl who was a gymnast. so they assumed I'd be an easy target. The other team had four members standing, two of them guys. They chuckled and the girls snorted and then they started throwing the balls. I dodged them all until they had no more balls left on they're side. People started to cheer me on, seeing a ray of hope that I could win.

"GO ABBYYY" cheered Jordan, going berserk. I smiled at him and picked up the first red, foamy ball and aimed for the black haired girl who just idly stood at the edge of the court. I threw the ball and it hit her right in her face. I laughed at her as she pouted off the court. After that, getting one of the boys and the other girl out was easy, but the last guy was tough.

Guess who won in the end.

I did.

**

"So Mr Reece is sick. I need you to deliver him to his room and you're done for the day" Mr Jennings said, passing me papers with information on where his dorm is. I grumbled a reply and snatched the papers out of his hands. Since Nathaniel was sick, I had to do all the work myself, to my disappointment.

I hate to say this, but I missed Nathaniel in detention

Following the directions given on the paper, I arrived at Nathaniel's dorm. Number 93. I knocked on the door and heard some shuffling inside the dorm before a very shirtless Nathaniel opened the door, holding a phone to his ear. He looked at my choice of clothing and smirked, looking back up to meet my green eyes.

"I'll talk to you later Braydon, bye" he said hanging the phone up.

"Who was that?" I blurted out. He just frowned.

"Nobody" he said passively, easily dodging the question. Mentally shrugging, I handed him the papers Mr Jennings had given me.

"What is this" Quickly reading the papers. I noticed his eyes slightly widened, but he quickly regained his earlier posture.

"I don't know, they're yours." I shrugged, playing with my fingers, waiting for him to tell me to either go or come in. He looked up at me and frowned, like he was trying to figure me out. He then suddenly smiled, a genuine smile, and stepped aside, letting me in. Yes, I was confused at his sudden switch of behaviour, but entered anyways.

"You don't look sick" I commented, taking in his dorm. It was relatively messy, but not to 'pig sty' level. It just looked very lived in.

"I'm not. Called in sick because I didn't want to go to classes" he smirked.

"You dick" I said, punching him in his abdomen. He obviously was unaffected as he just chuckled. Did I mention his body was very fit and sexy? "I had to suffer detention alone" I scowled at him. I noticed a tattoo at the top of his waist, just above his boxers. Without thinking, I let my finger trace the intricate design of the word. I felt him tense under my touch and removed my hand slowly, acting unaffected

The tattoo read Bravery

"I like your tattoo" I commented. "So what do you want to do?"

A/N

Thoughts on Nathaniel? Hope you like this chapter. Be sure to comment, vote and fan!

Song - Angel with a shotgun - the cab

Tv show - Under the dome: Pilot. I just watched the first episode, and I think it's gonna be a good show. Joe is hot and Junior is just plain creepy

Movie - 21 Jump street. My all time favourite! 'I wasn't talkin' to you big titties'